COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g

A travel-friendly palette of six must-have complexion essentials designed to be taken on-the-go. Highlighted Ingredients: - Mica and Silica: Smooth the look of fine lines, minimize the look of pores, and provide an all-over soft-focus, filter effect. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Sculpt with contour and blush, illuminate with two shimmering highlighters, and find your perfect finish with the brightener and finishing powder for a glowing, multidimensional look anywhere and everywhere you go. This Palette Contains:(Each sold separately)Light-Medium:- 0.15 oz/ 4.4 g Finishing Powder in Stellar- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Brightener in Moonbeam- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Contour in Silhouette- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Blush in Sublime- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Highlighter in Starlight, Divine Medium-Deep:- 0.15 oz/ 4.4 g Finishing Powder in Solar- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Brightener in Sunbeam- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Contour in Shadow- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Blush in Majestic- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Highlighter in Twilight, Heavenly

This my absolute favorite pallete! I looove every single shade in it! What are your thoughts??
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g ? Does anyone have a problem with patchiness when applying the contour
Donde puedo comprarlo?
Start your review of COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g!
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Talveya M.
Purchased at: ULTA
A great essential face palette that’s travel friendly. I love every shade in this palette. The quality is phenomenal, especially the blush. This palette is pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish they would amp up the packaging a bit, but don’t sleep on Cover Fx. I highly recommend.[product:cover-fx-perfector-face-palette-medium-deep-0.68-oz/-19.4-g]
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Amber K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette comes in different shade ranges, the highlighters are very pretty, contour isn’t to harsh, the blush helps even out redness, it is very easy to blend in whether you’re wanting a natural look, or a glam. #beauty
Dundalk , MD
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Ashlie W.
This was sent in my boxyluxe a couple months ago, i recently tried this on my client & loved it so much! Everything blends so effortlessly too. The shade they sent me was too dark for me but perfect for them. Can’t wait to get the one that fits my skin to try it on myself!
Ashland, KY
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Caitlin N.
This palette is insanely pigmented!!! The tones in the medium/deep shade is so perfect for deeper skin tones! I use this palette on all of my deeper skin clients and it is absolutely gorgeous!!! The only shade i dont really use is the finishing powder shade because it contains tiny bits of glitter in it and i dont like to use it for what it's supposed to be used for. My only advice is to apply very lightly! A little bit goes a very long way and these powders are almost too pigmented, but they blend seamlessly and the undertones are perfect!
Xenia , OH
1,517 reviews
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Terra J.
I’ve been obsessed with this palette since I first tried it! The shades are beautiful, pigmented and extremely blendable. It’s perfect for my fellow olive skin toned gals! I would definitely recommend this.. it’s wonderful!!! The highlighting shades are also amazing! I get so many compliments! Buy it!!! ❤️
Mars, PA
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Lisa B.
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Lisa B.
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Light-Medium 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g This is a stunning palette and has everything needed all in one place. You get 2 highlighters, countour, a beautiful pink blush and, a finishing powder to help blend. The formula is very finely milled and the products go on easily and are no problem to blend out. Great quality!!
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Evelyn R.
Let’s just start off with this is my favorite palette! I really enjoy this palette , it has everything in one . I also use the bronzer as a eyeshadow. Seriously need to be light handed on your brush because it is very pigmented . I would buy this palette over and over again 👍 The highlighter is not glittery or heavy , a smooth glow .
Brentwood, MD
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Sabrina M.
THIS PALETTE COULDNT GET ANY BETTER! I mean I got this from my subscription in Boxycharm. And immediately tested it out. The two highlighters are extremely pigmented especially the gold one. The contour compliments my skin, and the blush is beyond beautiful. The brightener is amazing and so is the finishing powder. Even though this is $40 I would repurchase. One more thing, the type of plastic that the palette is build in gets dirty super quick (don’t mind my dirty palette) COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Amanda G.
I got this in a subscription box and it's too dark for my face to use as blush and contour so I've decided to use it on my eyes. I love it!! Its very pigmented and the highlighters are amazing. They work well as eyeshadows. I def recommend this face palette..well in the right shade ofc lol
Grand Falls
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Destiny P.
I really like this face palette! I got it off someone I knew and it is a bit dark for my skin but I tan really dark in the summer or when I fake tan so it’s really nice to use then and the highlights in it are still good now!! The quality of the products in the palette are really good I just would have gotten the Light one instead! Overall a great face palette!!!