COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g

A travel-friendly palette of six must-have complexion essentials designed to be taken on-the-go. Highlighted Ingredients: - Mica and Silica: Smooth the look of fine lines, minimize the look of pores, and provide an all-over soft-focus, filter effect. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Sculpt with contour and blush, illuminate with two shimmering highlighters, and find your perfect finish with the brightener and finishing powder for a glowing, multidimensional look anywhere and everywhere you go. This Palette Contains:(Each sold separately)Light-Medium:- 0.15 oz/ 4.4 g Finishing Powder in Stellar- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Brightener in Moonbeam- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Contour in Silhouette- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Blush in Sublime- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Highlighter in Starlight, Divine Medium-Deep:- 0.15 oz/ 4.4 g Finishing Powder in Solar- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Brightener in Sunbeam- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Contour in Shadow- 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Blush in Majestic- 2 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Highlighter in Twilight, Heavenly

This my absolute favorite pallete! I looove every single shade in it! What are your thoughts??
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g ? Does anyone have a problem with patchiness when applying the contour
Donde puedo comprarlo?
Start your review of COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g!
Englewood, CO
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g I received this in one of my Boxycharm boxes. And I haven't put it for since!! I love this thing!! And it's the perfect size for travel to!
Cape May Ch, NJ
Me encanta!!! Desde que la recibí en mi boxycharm en Marzo no he parado de usarla, los colores son muy naturales y se pueden llevar a diario, la súper recomiendo! Boxycharm
Excelsior , MN
Absolutely love this palette. I thought it would be too dark for me it works great i use the upper right one for an all over bronzer and it looks amazing!!!
Portland, OR
I love this face palette!!! The highlight (my favorite part of the palette) is subtle, yet gorgeous. If I use a very light hand the blush is beautiful too.
Huntsville, AL
It is great! Especially during summer months when I am really tan. The brightener is actually gorgeous when used as a highlighter! I would purchase again!!
Greeley
I love it! I’m just starting to try it out but it’s very pigmented, very blendable! I’ve never used colors thus bold but I love the look I create with it!
Tampa, FL
I’m a medium skin complexion so I can’t use anything besides the contour shade but I absolutely love it and I use it every single time I do my makeup.
Monroe, LA
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by Mrs. K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not as good as some I’ve used but not the worst either. It’s ok. To pricey to be this mediocre. But I do like the darker color for contouring.
COVER FX Perfector Face Palette Medium-Deep 0.68 oz/ 19.4 g uploaded by anaid H.
I love this , this can be used on multiple skin colors. I used this on a vacation. Used this for countour, blushed, eyeshadow and highlater .
I received this product in the mail thru Boxy charm and I love it! It has everything you need it one pallet.  Boxycharm