Add a Photo

By COVER FX
#38 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An ultra-translucent, loose powder that sets makeup for all-day wear while imparting a soft-focus, airbrushed finish. This ultra-lightweight loose setting powder is consciously formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all-day wear. It minimizes transfer without adding any color to the skin or overpowering your foundation finish. Ideal for the baking makeup technique, this setting powder is formulated with light-diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't look chalky or dry. It features universal shades for a translucent finish on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Setting Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX foundation shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Setting Powder

Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA

I love CoverFx because of the gentle ingredients in their products. This powder is no exception. This ultra-translucent, loose powder that sets makeup for all-day wear while imparting a soft-focus, airbrushed finish. This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. have the LM setting powder the MUF setting powder now I have purchased this Cover FX setting powder and it does help by 70% of cover fine underlines after placing your concealer- I still love my LM setting powder as well. this is a must for more mature fine lines under the eyes. Very happy with my purchase.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

Wow! I have tried many of the hyped setting powders including Laura Mercier, It Cosmetics and RCMA. This blows them all away. It doesn't make my skin feel dry and it doesn't make my under eyes crepey. It gives the skin a perfect blurred and airbrushed look. The packaging is genius! Allowing you to get how much you need without making a mess if you travel with it. There is even room for a small sponge in the top if you want. I am always buying new powder looking for "the one" and I may have found it!
Shamika W.
Shamika W.

This is the best translucent powder that I have ever used! I have skin that can be sensitive so I have used Cover FX products in the past and have been satisfied with the results. This powder was no different! I sets easily, and looks amazing and gives the perfect finish!! I really like how long it lasts through the day as well, I would tend to use the Laura Mercier powder for days I wanted longer wear - but this one definitely surpasses that one. Love this powder!!
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV

Ahhhhhh! This powder is awesome! I have dry sensitive skin-the kind that everything clings too and makes it look even dryer. This power does not do that. It comes in two shades and is very finely milled. It sets your foundation and gives your skin a flawless,radiant look without looking like you're wearing powder. The packaging is awesome too-I don't feel like ill waste any product at all. Buy this! You won't regret it!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL

One of the best setting powders. Definitely in the top three. RCMA, Laura Mercier and Cover Fx. In that order. Good for baking and leaving a nice matte finish. It doesn't dry out your skin like other setting podwers do. Its one of those must haves in your make up routine.
Danyelle L.
Danyelle L.
St. John'S, NL

I love this powder! I am a person who doesn't like the feel of look of powder,but I need it to set liquid foundation! This provides an illuminating look, while not feeling too dry ! It's so easy to apply, and if you want a great powder i totally recommend this to you!
Chiemerie S.
Chiemerie S.
Toronto, ON

I'm so thrilled there is finally a translucent setting powder for deep skin. Cover FX is such an amazing brand for WOC
Christina C.
Christina C.

This powder is so amazing! It sits perfectly on the skin and doesn't dry you out. It also helps makeup last all day.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Albuquerque, NM

Does this give any coverage?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

If you have tried Laura Mercier Setting Powder, how does this compare to it?
Penny R.
Penny R.

Does this work best under or over foundation?
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA

How does this setting powder work for oily skin types?
Asanta T.
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY

Does this cause flash back in photos?

Join Now