Add a Photo

By COVER FX
#158 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An ultra-translucent, loose powder that sets makeup for all-day wear while imparting a soft-focus, airbrushed finish. This ultra-lightweight loose setting powder is consciously formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all-day wear. It minimizes transfer without adding any color to the skin or overpowering your foundation finish. Ideal for the baking makeup technique, this setting powder is formulated with light-diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't look chalky or dry. It features universal shades for a translucent finish on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Setting Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX foundation shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Setting Powder

Photos (9)
Paighton W.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV

This powder is life changing! I've always had a problem with setting powders making my under eyes dry and it was noticeable.
After trying so many different powders that didn't work for me. I saw everyone raving about this one so I decided to give it a try. And I was seriously blown away!
First off the packaging is great! I love how it has a cover over the sifter so you don't waste product and it doesn't get messy.
When I put it on my face the first thing I noticed was how it didn't feel dry at all! And it has a more "natural" finish to it. So it doesn't make my face look so flat and powdery. Which I personally prefer. And it doesn't cause flashbacks.
My makeup lasts all day and it has never looked better! I think I FINALLY found my holy grail setting powder.
The only thing I don't like is how little product you get for the price. But a little does go a long way. And it's such a good product that I don't mind paying the price.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

I started off pretty frustrated with this purchase.  I ordered it in the mail through Sephora and it was open when it arrived at my house, meaning there was powder everywhere.  I had to call and get a refund and was extremely mad because I was waiting forever to get this.  With that being said, after trying the product I was honestly amazed.  I haven't touched a single other loose setting powder since receiving this.  I have oily skin and this works perfectly to set my makeup and does not cake up at all!  I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Takisha H.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD

First off I want to say that this is a very nice setting powder. The reason that it didn't get 5 stars is that I had such high hopes for this powder. I thought that it would be light years beyond my Laura Mercier setting powder. Well...it wasn't. It was supposed to be much more finely milled than Laura Mercier. It is highly milled, but to me the Laura Mercier powder is softer. I don't know how to explain it but it's good, very good but not the best. I am keeping it and will use it for sure. But those are my 2 cents on this powder.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.

Shocked! I almost gave up on setting powders because every translucent powder I've ever tried hasn't worked for me. This powder is literally perfect for dry skin, doesn't flashback, and makes your skin look flawless. Love that it doesn't make my under eyes look cakey or dry as well as my whole face when set. Great job Cover FX, I've finally found my perfect setting powder, literally!
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Perfection! Finally a loose powder that doesn't look heavy or settle into fine lines. I'm combo dry and have tried so many others... RCMA, Laura Mercier, Coty Airspun, all which eventually looked cakey, creased and created flashback. This powder is so light and sets the face and undereye like a dream. I'm in love! And absolutely no flashback. Skin looks airbrushed and poreless
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC

Absolutely better than Laura mercier. It is more finely milled and really just absorbs into the foundation so it doesn't look or feel like you have a layer of powder on top. When baking I really don't even have to wipe away excess. The only downside to this is that it is so small but I find myself using less. It has replaced Laura mercier for me
I got a sample in a Sephora online order, tried it and was in disbelief! I have never been able to "set" my eyes without aging myself 40 plus years!! I am 33 really good skin, but dry under eyes no matter what I try. This. This right here changed my eye game. Less than $40 @Sephora and will last a while. Thank me later. You're welcome💋
Justine V.
Justine V.

This was my first setting powder and I'm so bummed I haven't discovered it sooner. It is so lightweight and makes my make up look so soft and perfect. I've always had a problem with midday shine, and this controls it so well. A little goes a long way so I'm sure this will last me a while. It's vegan too!
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA

Among the popular setting powder out there in the market, I've only tried the one by tarte. Although I haven't tried the ones by Laura Mercier nor the RCMA No Color Powder, I think this is better than the tarte setting powder that I've used in the past! I especially love the packaging of this one!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH

I normally use RCMA no color setting power, but it left a white film..which is very noticeable on my pale skin. I got the lightest shade in the cover FX powder, I am very pleased with price and amount of the product. It does not lesve a film and is very lightweight, 10/10 would recommend
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Albuquerque, NM

Does this give any coverage?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

If you have tried Laura Mercier Setting Powder, how does this compare to it?
LaMonika J.
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw, GA

How does this compare to Laura Mercier and/or Sacha Buttercup Powder?
Penny R.
Penny R.

Does this work best under or over foundation?
Danon R.
Danon R.

I've recently discovered I apparently have super dry under eyes and everytime I set my undereyes with a powder it looks so dry and kinda cakey looking. I have tried Coty Airspun powder, Laura mercier translucent powder, clinique powder and rcma powder! I cannot get it to not look dry under my eyes! Does anyone else have the same problem and does this powder not do that or am I just doomed 🙈

Join Now