2 colors available

BY COVER FX #46 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An ultra-translucent, loose powder that sets makeup for all-day wear while imparting a soft-focus, airbrushed finish. This ultra-lightweight loose setting powder is consciously formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all-day wear. It minimizes transfer without adding any color to the skin or overpowering your foundation finish. Ideal for the baking makeup technique, this setting powder is formulated with light-diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't look chalky or dry. It features universal shades for a translucent finish on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Setting Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX foundation shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Setting Powder

• How would you compare this to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose S...1 Answers
  • I purchased this powder and waiting for it to arrive from sephora. ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Laura Mercier and/or Sacha Buttercup Powder?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
I got a sample in a Sephora online order, tried it and was in disbelief! I have never been able to "set" my eyes without aging myself 40 plus years!! I am 33 really good skin, but dry under eyes no matter what I try. This. This right here changed my eye game. Less than $40 @Sephora and will last a while. Thank me later. You're welcomeđź’‹
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
Among the popular setting powder out there in the market, I've only tried the one by tarte. Although I haven't tried the ones by Laura Mercier nor the RCMA No Color Powder, I think this is better than the tarte setting powder that I've used in the past! I especially love the packaging of this one!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I normally use RCMA no color setting power, but it left a white film..which is very noticeable on my pale skin. I got the lightest shade in the cover FX powder, I am very pleased with price and amount of the product. It does not lesve a film and is very lightweight, 10/10 would recommend
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
This powder is so amazing!! I have dry skin so powders are very hard for me! This one is the first powder to not look cakey, dry or powdery!! Makes my makeup stay put too!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
This powder is so amazing! It sits perfectly on the skin and doesn't dry you out. It also helps makeup last all day.
April W.
April W.
Saint Peter, MN
My new favorite setting powder. Very translucent and soft. Goes on smooth. Looks almost luminous.
Paighton W.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
This powder is life changing! I've always had a problem with setting powders making my under eyes dry and it was noticeable.
After trying so many different powders that didn't work for me. I saw everyone raving about this one so I decided to give it a try. And I was seriously blown away!
First off the packaging is great! I love how it has a cover over the sifter so you don't waste product and it doesn't get messy.
When I put it on my face the first thing I noticed was how it didn't feel dry at all! And it has a more "natural" finish to it. So it doesn't make my face look so flat and powdery. Which I personally prefer. And it doesn't cause flashbacks.
My makeup lasts all day and it has never looked better! I think I FINALLY found my holy grail setting powder.
The only thing I don't like is how little product you get for the price. But a little does go a long way. And it's such a good product that I don't mind paying the price.
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas , NV
TBH, I'm not totally impressed, but it did work for me. The reason why I'm giving this 4 stars is because it didn't accentuate my dry areas especially around the eyes (which my ex-holy grail, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder) started doing. And that was my biggest concern. But the reason why it isn't 5 stars, is because I wasn't OMFG impressed. It worked just as good as the LM, though not as dry feeling and accentuating. Staying power is also about the same on my oily skin, 4-5 hours until I start getting oily around my t-zone. And as for the price point, it is pricer than the LM; considering you get less product.. If you're using this to bake, careful not to leave it on for a little too long. My first time, I ended up with sharp lines that took a bit to blend out. Also, be careful with the Lid+Sifter, when I had the lid off and slightly hit the lid, the whole sifter part came out and I lost quite a bit of product..
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Light (light skin tones)
I just switched over from LM Secret Brightening Powder and I am so glad I did. I really only use this powder to set my undereye concealer and to touch up my oily spots, so I don't mind paying more for a small amount of product. What I didn't like about the LM powder was the flashback, white cast, and talc-y slip. This product doesn't flash back or show up too white, and it is talc free! My undereyes are super problematic with concealer-- they are both puffy and dry, so not only do I have to use heavy duty concealer to hide my dark circles, but I have to be extra careful to not emphasize dryness and fine lines. This product is so finely milled that it's like it's not even there. It prevents creasing while blurring the look of any texture under my eyes. So far, so good. May be my HG!
Takisha H.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
First off I want to say that this is a very nice setting powder. The reason that it didn't get 5 stars is that I had such high hopes for this powder. I thought that it would be light years beyond my Laura Mercier setting powder. Well...it wasn't. It was supposed to be much more finely milled than Laura Mercier. It is highly milled, but to me the Laura Mercier powder is softer. I don't know how to explain it but it's good, very good but not the best. I am keeping it and will use it for sure. But those are my 2 cents on this powder.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this give any coverage?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
If you have tried Laura Mercier Setting Powder, how does this compare to it?
Penny R.
Penny R.
Does this work best under or over foundation?
LaMonika J.
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw , GA
How does this compare to Laura Mercier and/or Sacha Buttercup Powder?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Is this better compared to the Laura mercier setting powder?