BY COVER FX #20 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An ultra-translucent, loose powder that sets makeup for all-day wear while imparting a soft-focus, airbrushed finish. This ultra-lightweight loose setting powder is consciously formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all-day wear. It minimizes transfer without adding any color to the skin or overpowering your foundation finish. Ideal for the baking makeup technique, this setting powder is formulated with light-diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't look chalky or dry. It features universal shades for a translucent finish on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Setting Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX foundation shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Setting Powder

Buy on Sephora*
I got a sample in a Sephora online order, tried it and was in disbelief! I have never been able to "set" my eyes without aging myself 40 plus years!! I am 33 really good skin, but dry under eyes no matter what I try. This. This right here changed my eye game. Less than $40 @Sephora and will last a while. Thank me later. You're welcomeūüíč
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
Among the popular setting powder out there in the market, I've only tried the one by tarte. Although I haven't tried the ones by Laura Mercier nor the RCMA No Color Powder, I think this is better than the tarte setting powder that I've used in the past! I especially love the packaging of this one!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I normally use RCMA no color setting power, but it left a white film..which is very noticeable on my pale skin. I got the lightest shade in the cover FX powder, I am very pleased with price and amount of the product. It does not lesve a film and is very lightweight, 10/10 would recommend
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
This powder is so amazing!! I have dry skin so powders are very hard for me! This one is the first powder to not look cakey, dry or powdery!! Makes my makeup stay put too!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
This powder is so amazing! It sits perfectly on the skin and doesn't dry you out. It also helps makeup last all day.
April W.
April W.
Saint Peter, MN
My new favorite setting powder. Very translucent and soft. Goes on smooth. Looks almost luminous.
Paighton W.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
This powder is life changing! I've always had a problem with setting powders making my under eyes dry and it was noticeable.
After trying so many different powders that didn't work for me. I saw everyone raving about this one so I decided to give it a try. And I was seriously blown away!
First off the packaging is great! I love how it has a cover over the sifter so you don't waste product and it doesn't get messy.
When I put it on my face the first thing I noticed was how it didn't feel dry at all! And it has a more "natural" finish to it. So it doesn't make my face look so flat and powdery. Which I personally prefer. And it doesn't cause flashbacks.
My makeup lasts all day and it has never looked better! I think I FINALLY found my holy grail setting powder.
The only thing I don't like is how little product you get for the price. But a little does go a long way. And it's such a good product that I don't mind paying the price.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Review for: Light (light skin tones)
As someone with oily-combination skin type, I am constantly looking for products to keep my makeup in place and to make it last all day without retouching. When I saw a bunch of YouTubers liking the @coverfx PERFECT SETTING POWDER and ditching the Laura Mercier powder, I knew I had to try it. So I mustered the courage to spend $35 for a setting powder and went for it. Well, I'm glad I did.
This powder is talc free, paraben free and fragrance free. The powder is finely milled and provides a soft focus when applied to the skin. It doesn't look cakey, it feels light weight, and it doesn't latch on to dry patches.
I have it in the shade light medium but it barely has any color, and has no white cast in flash photography.
This keeps my makeup in place and makes it last long without the need to retouch. As for oil control, unfortunately, it doesn't keep my face matte all day. However, I don't really mind since I don't think this is a mattifying powder to begin with.
As a bonus, the packaging comes with a plastic lid so the powder doesn't spill everywhere when I travel.
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
TBH, I'm not totally impressed, but it did work for me. The reason why I'm giving this 4 stars is because it didn't accentuate my dry areas especially around the eyes (which my ex-holy grail, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder) started doing. And that was my biggest concern. But the reason why it isn't 5 stars, is because I wasn't OMFG impressed. It worked just as good as the LM, though not as dry feeling and accentuating. Staying power is also about the same on my oily skin, 4-5 hours until I start getting oily around my t-zone. And as for the price point, it is pricer than the LM; considering you get less product.. If you're using this to bake, careful not to leave it on for a little too long. My first time, I ended up with sharp lines that took a bit to blend out. Also, be careful with the Lid+Sifter, when I had the lid off and slightly hit the lid, the whole sifter part came out and I lost quite a bit of product..
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Light (light skin tones)
This setting powder is amazing. It's the third loose powder I've tried, and so far it's my favorite. Even though I have dry skin, my t zone gets oily whenever I wear makeup. With this powder, however, I have far less oil on my face throughout the day. It doesn't make my makeup look cakey, and it doesn't emphasize the dryness on my cheeks either. It's so light weight too. The first loose powder I ever tried was the KVD one, and I was extremely happy with it until I tried this one. Cover FX knocks KVD out of the park. It's also formulated with good-for-your skin ingredients and it's not tested on animals. I also love that it has a plastic cover to keep powder from going all over the place. The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't make my face look completely flawless. I might not ever find a powder that will since I have dry skin, but I am extremely happy with it.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this give any coverage?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
If you have tried Laura Mercier Setting Powder, how does this compare to it?
LaMonika J.
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw , GA
How does this compare to Laura Mercier and/or Sacha Buttercup Powder?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is this amazing????
Penny R.
Penny R.
Does this work best under or over foundation?