Add a Photo

By COVER FX
#38 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

An ultra-translucent, loose powder that sets makeup for all-day wear while imparting a soft-focus, airbrushed finish. This ultra-lightweight loose setting powder is consciously formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all-day wear. It minimizes transfer without adding any color to the skin or overpowering your foundation finish. Ideal for the baking makeup technique, this setting powder is formulated with light-diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't look chalky or dry. It features universal shades for a translucent finish on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Setting Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX foundation shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Setting Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Setting Powder

Photos (3)
Sasha H.
Sasha H.

Shocked! I almost gave up on setting powders because every translucent powder I've ever tried hasn't worked for me. This powder is literally perfect for dry skin, doesn't flashback, and makes your skin look flawless. Love that it doesn't make my under eyes look cakey or dry as well as my whole face when set. Great job Cover FX, I've finally found my perfect setting powder, literally!
I got a sample in a Sephora online order, tried it and was in disbelief! I have never been able to "set" my eyes without aging myself 40 plus years!! I am 33 really good skin, but dry under eyes no matter what I try. This. This right here changed my eye game. Less than $40 @Sephora and will last a while. Thank me later. You're welcomeđź’‹
Jae o.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA

Among the popular setting powder out there in the market, I've only tried the one by tarte. Although I haven't tried the ones by Laura Mercier nor the RCMA No Color Powder, I think this is better than the tarte setting powder that I've used in the past! I especially love the packaging of this one!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH

I normally use RCMA no color setting power, but it left a white film..which is very noticeable on my pale skin. I got the lightest shade in the cover FX powder, I am very pleased with price and amount of the product. It does not lesve a film and is very lightweight, 10/10 would recommend
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.

Saw multiple beauty youtubers raving about this so obviously had to try it. The hype is real!! Perfect for baking! Love the finish this powder gives my skin. Like everyone else the Laura Mercier used to be my go to translucent powder, but I think the Cover FX one might just beat it!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX

Great setting powder. I also have the KVD and Cinema Secrets powder. This is beautiful for setting the undereye area. It doesn't make it look crepey like some other powders can do. It doesn't keep me oil free completely but it still gives a nice finish to the skin.
Lisa n.
Lisa n.
Naples, FL

Hands down the best loose setting powder ever!! Before this I was using the rcma and this is so much better. It blends into your skin seemlessly without emphasizing dry spots. It makes your skin looks so soft and flawless. Doesn't cause flash back either.
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL

I luckily got to try a sample of this from sephora. I am trying to find a loose powder that sets my makeup without the cakey mess. This one is pretty amazing and it talc free which is normally the cakey culprit. I do see some Vellus hair with it though
Heather  W.
Heather W.
Temple, GA

Best matte translucent powder I've used. Love that it is talc free. Doesn't dry out my under eye area at all, keeps my T-Zone oil free all day. A little goes a long way. The packaging is mess free. Definitely going to repurchase !
Puja P.
Puja P.

I use this to set my entire face and occasionally to bake. It works amazing on me! I don't usually notice any flash back which is awesome! I have dry skin and it doesn't make me look patchy at all! Love
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Albuquerque, NM

Does this give any coverage?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

If you have tried Laura Mercier Setting Powder, how does this compare to it?
Penny R.
Penny R.

Does this work best under or over foundation?
Jelena K.
Jelena K.

How does this compare to Laura Merciers translucent loose setting powder?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Is this better compared to the Laura mercier setting powder?

Join Now