BY COVER FX

A pressed powder that retouches makeup without drying and imparts a soft focus airbrushed effect. Smooth, blur, and retouch your makeup without adding weight or texture to the skin. This convenient, compact pressed powder is 100 percent free of talc, so it provides a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't appear cakey or chalky. Its non-drying formula contains a unique blend of skin emollients, so that it's the perfect touch up powder even on drier skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Perfect Pressed Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Pressed Powder see more...

Natisha T.
I absolutely love this press powder it works so well on my oily skin if I have to touch up this is my to go to because it helps me so much to have my skin back to looking nice and matte and it last and depending in the weather I will only have to do this once while I'm out and about so I will keep purchasing this because trust me it works
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Love Love Love COVER FX Perfect Pressed Powder - Medium. I have oily skin and use a matte primer and a matte foundation so this powder makes just the right blend not to dry me out. Makes me look flawless, airbrushed and soft.  The biggest plus is no flashbacks!!!! Highly recommend.
Lizzie G.
This powder is great! It matches my skin tone perfectly and is perfect for setting my makeup. I don't use the puff that came with it, though. I use a travel kabuki brush to apply. I can get through the day with only one or two touch-ups when I use this on top of my foundation.
Bianca t.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love this powder!! It has a bit of pigment to it in case I am feeling a little pale! It sets makeup beautifully and helps it last all day. It's affordable and talc-free! I love to touch up with this powder throughout the day!
Brittany M.
Just got this as boy today in the mail and I can tell you I'm in love already! I have a super oily t-zone and this works wonders setting my foundation and doesn't get too cakey on me. This is my new Holy GRAIL!!!
Kalenea J.
I really like this. I don't really wear foundation but I will dust this over my face to give me an even look. I like how light it feels (I use a brush and not the pad it comes with). It gives a nice light coverage and layers well if I need to freshen up through the day (I have an oily t-zone).
Areanna A.
I'm a nc42 according to Mac's shade range and I use this powder to set my foundation. It isn't cakey and keeps me matte all day long. There is zero flash back! I have been using this since 2015 to set my foundation when going to events and I have not found anything as good to this day.