COVER FX Perfect Pressed Powder Light 0.42 oz/ 12 g uploaded by Kylie R.COVER FX Perfect Pressed Powder Light 0.42 oz/ 12 g uploaded by Sherriann L.COVER FX Perfect Pressed Powder Light 0.42 oz/ 12 g uploaded by Jae o.

BY COVER FX

A pressed powder that retouches makeup without drying and imparts a soft focus airbrushed effect. Smooth, blur, and retouch your makeup without adding weight or texture to the skin. This convenient, compact pressed powder is 100 percent free of talc, so it provides a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't appear cakey or chalky. Its non-drying formula contains a unique blend of skin emollients, so that it's the perfect touch up powder even on drier skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Perfect Pressed Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Pressed Powder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
This loser has great coverage. It mattifies just the right amount and lasts throughout most of the day when I wear it. It was definitely effective at setting my makeup. It is more of a higher end product but worth the money. I would recommend for anyone to try.
Mallory S.
Im back and forth on my feeling about this powder. I love the convenience of a powder for setting the majority of my face and it does look nice; however, if I’m not carefully it gets really heavy looking really fast.
Joelle V.
I have no idea why, but this stuff breaks me out. I actually really like the powder and the way it looks. Also a highlight for me is that it doesnt contain talc. Unfortunately, it just doesnt agree with my skin for some reason. Worth a try to see if it works for you, just keep the receipt!
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this powder. It's nothing spectacular, but it got the job done. I don't think I would repurchase it though. I have a few drug store powders that I like better and that are definitely cheaper.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I loved & used this till it was completely gone. Perfect for an every day powder to set face & adds a tiny bit extra coverage. My sensitive oily skin really liked it!
Ashley M.
Oh my gosh! I have been on the hunt for a perfect pressed powder to set my foundation it without looking cakey, and add a little bit of additional coverage for forever! I have tried multiple powders at Mac, It cosmetics, Bobbi brown, etc with no luck. This powder is perfect! Hence the name :) I just purchased this from Sephora a week ago online then went to my local store yesterday to get a back up. I have dry combination skin by the way.
Juvella T.
Bronx
Like the name says, the perfect setting powder. This is the same exact formula as the loose version, but with it pressed and more compact, it's a lot easier to travel with. I tend to go through pressed powders in just a few months, but for this one, a little bit goes a long way. The price point is great as you actually get more than the loose version (the pressed contains 0.42oz for $30 and the loose contains 0.35oz for $35). Would definitely recommend, plus Cover Fx is cruelty free! Another bonus is that none of their products use talc!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I was so excited to try this after reading so many great reviews. Unfortunately, it fell short. The powder has a yellow undertone which doesn't work for pink-undertoned skin like mine. It also didn't keep me matte or set my makeup and actually seemed to make me more oily. The puff that comes with it is flat and doesn't pick up any of the product. But when you swirl a brush in it, you lose half the product in kick back. It is also very expensive for the itty bitty amount that comes in the compact. I'm sticking with Laura Mercier.
Joanna D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am obsessed with this powder! It gives me a perfect airbrushed look, and I've found it sets my makeup well. You can find this at Sephora or the Cover FX website. It's a little pricey ($30) but I've found it to be well worth the price. I use it almost every day and can hardly tell I've made a dent. It has a tiny bit of coverage, but I don't think you'd want to use this as foundation.
Beauty Bulb ..
Wow... ok I just tried this today for the first time and it made my face look flawless. It minimized my pores, set my makeup and kept it in place. This is officially going to be my new setting powder. I always used loose ones, but I love the pressed one!
Shelby H.
How much coverage does this have?