COVER FX Perfect Pressed Powder Light 0.42 oz/ 12 g uploaded by Jae o.

BY COVER FX

A pressed powder that retouches makeup without drying and imparts a soft focus airbrushed effect. Smooth, blur, and retouch your makeup without adding weight or texture to the skin. This convenient, compact pressed powder is 100 percent free of talc, so it provides a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't appear cakey or chalky. Its non-drying formula contains a unique blend of skin emollients, so that it's the perfect touch up powder even on drier skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Perfect Pressed Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Pressed Powder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love this setting powder because it gives a nice, not too matte, airbrushed effect to skin while setting your makeup for all day wear. It provides a little extra coverage which I really like. It doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. It doesn't settle in dry patches either so it's perfect for oily and dry skin types combined. It keeps oil and shine down and it travels well for touch ups. Highly recommend. #contest
Juvella T.
Juvella T.
Bronx
Like the name says, the perfect setting powder. This is the same exact formula as the loose version, but with it pressed and more compact, it's a lot easier to travel with. I tend to go through pressed powders in just a few months, but for this one, a little bit goes a long way. The price point is great as you actually get more than the loose version (the pressed contains 0.42oz for $30 and the loose contains 0.35oz for $35). Would definitely recommend, plus Cover Fx is cruelty free! Another bonus is that none of their products use talc!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I was so excited to try this after reading so many great reviews. Unfortunately, it fell short. The powder has a yellow undertone which doesn't work for pink-undertoned skin like mine. It also didn't keep me matte or set my makeup and actually seemed to make me more oily. The puff that comes with it is flat and doesn't pick up any of the product. But when you swirl a brush in it, you lose half the product in kick back. It is also very expensive for the itty bitty amount that comes in the compact. I'm sticking with Laura Mercier.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
East Falmouth, MA
I am obsessed with this powder! It gives me a perfect airbrushed look, and I've found it sets my makeup well. You can find this at Sephora or the Cover FX website. It's a little pricey ($30) but I've found it to be well worth the price. I use it almost every day and can hardly tell I've made a dent. It has a tiny bit of coverage, but I don't think you'd want to use this as foundation.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
I hate powder!! But not this one!! I have never seen anything like it! Covers your pores sets your foundation and still looks very natural!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Oh my gosh! I have been on the hunt for a perfect pressed powder to set my foundation it without looking cakey, and add a little bit of additional coverage for forever! I have tried multiple powders at Mac, It cosmetics, Bobbi brown, etc with no luck. This powder is perfect! Hence the name :) I just purchased this from Sephora a week ago online then went to my local store yesterday to get a back up. I have dry combination skin by the way.
Jm F.
Jm F.
I love it. Great coverage whether your apply with sponge thing or brush. Lasted forever. My only complaint is the holes on the bottom allow crud into that compartment if you let the compact float around your bag.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
How much coverage does this have?