BY COVER FX

A pressed powder that retouches makeup without drying and imparts a soft focus airbrushed effect. Smooth, blur, and retouch your makeup without adding weight or texture to the skin. This convenient, compact pressed powder is 100 percent free of talc, so it provides a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn't appear cakey or chalky. Its non-drying formula contains a unique blend of skin emollients, so that it's the perfect touch up powder even on drier skin types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, clinically-tested, and free of talc, fragrance, gluten, and mineral oil. Find your Perfect Pressed Powder shade by matching it to these Cover FX shades: If you wear Cover FX Shades 0-40: select Light Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 50-85: select Medium Perfect Pressed Powder If you wear Cover FX Shades 90-125: select Deep Perfect Pressed Powder see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lorraine M.
Toronto, ON
This powder had been my go to lately for setting my under eyes! I normally use the Laura mercier translucent powder but this is a lot easier to use and less messy for daily use. I also find that when I use this powder I have minimal to no creasing after an 8 hr day, whereas with other powders I always have some creasing under the eyes. I would definitely recommend!
Daniella M.
Toronto , ON
This is a great item. I ended up giving it to my sister because she wears powder more often than I do by it’s definitely effective, gets the job done.. I think it was around $50.. I wouldn’t purchase it again for that price but it’s a great product.