Cover FX Perfect Pencil uploaded by Giu L.

BY COVER FX

An oil-free, multipurpose precision pencil that defines your lip line and brow arches, conceal imperfections, and apply it to the waterline to brighten your eyes. Cover FX's Perfect Pencil lets you conceal and define your features with precision. Emphasize the lip line and brow arches in a single stroke, creating a matte-to-velvety finish. Conceal imperfections and brighten up the eye area when you apply it to the waterline, and use it to define the lips and prevent lipstick from bleeding. The tip conveniently twists up, eliminating the need for sharpening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is ophthalmologist tested. It's free of formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, fragrance, toluene, gluten, mineral oil, camphor, talc, and DBP (dibutyl phthlate).

• does this product come in a black shade?2 Answers
  • How long does this last?1 Answers
  • Is it more creamy or pencil-y? Will it go on easy and blend after...1 Answers
Andrea C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I use the shade G light to clean up under my brows. It has lasted me a while but my only problem is that it's quite pricy. For this reason I will not repurchase it. It's also a little hard to blend but with my elf C brush I'm good to go
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: P Medium
I got this to cover up finger tattoos. It's pretty good coverage and lasts a good amount of time. Definitely need setting powder and foundation though.
This sometimes smudges into patches when in for over an hour! I would recommend using it for your water line.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This concealer is truly full coverage. I like that it's a fine crayon type, which makes it easy to target certain areas. My only complaint is that it's a bit difficult to blend. I stupidly decided to put a cream concealer on top of it, in attempt to blend it a little easier, which was a mistake. It doesn't move. It's best to use the concealer as a top layer to conceal, as I was told from a Sephora pro team member. I do love that it conceals my darker acne spots very well. As for coverage, this is a top product, but it's not the easiest to use.
Allie M.
I really am starting to love this pencil. My favorite use at the moment is in my bottom water line. I feel like it just makes me look alert on work days when I don't exactly get a full 8 hours. I've also used this as a lip liner almost to keep shades from spreading and it's worked well! Just an all around good item to have in your collection!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is a great pencil to use . I love how versitile it is .I have used it for several things all eye areas .it'd very bendable and the prefect thing is how soft it is .it goes on so well
Carli S.
Review for: X-Light
I use the lightest shade in my lower waterline. It stays on better than the NARS, Mac, or Rimmel nude liners I've tried. I've already repurchased it once and will continue to!
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
let me just say that cover Fx lasts all day!!! This product is the bees nees!!! Compared to other Drug store brands, this product is will worth the $$ and comes in secure packaging making it last longer. I will definitely buy this again!!
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I loved this pencil! It worked very well and went on smooth. I would suggest anyone thinking about this product get it. Everyone complimented me when I use it.
Alexandra B.
Silverton
Very good all around ! I use this nearly every day ! Totally worth your money ! I keep it in my daily make up bag
corinne k.
does this product come in a black shade?
Anna T.
Is it more creamy or pencil-y? Will it go on easy and blend after putting foundation on?
Coral S.
Vancouver, BC
How long does this last?