BY COVER FX

Description:

Highlight, strobe and achieve a multidimensional glow with this 6 shade highlighting palette. The ultra silky texture of these highly pigmented powder highlighters provides supreme blendability and high impact glow for both cheeks and eyes. Use individually or layered together to customize your glow.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha K.
Bonney Lake, WA
This highlight is a really good and high quality. The colors are a little off for my personal taste, I’d like to see some lighter colors. But it was a Christmas gift and I still use it almost daily. I use very little of product because it is very pigmented and you can hardly tell that I’ve dug into the pallet. I think this is a great pallet others would enjoy.
morgan b.
U.S.
I wish I liked this more. It definitely isn't a bad palette, but I really only can use 2 shades (the top middle shade and bottom middle shade) because of my pale complexion. It looked more workable online. The blue duochrome shade is great and not glittery, but it is on the greener side of the spectrum which I am not the biggest fan of, and the rest of the shades just aren't anything new. Still super pretty and reflective though.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
Do I not have enough highlighters and highlighter palettes??? Well NEVER!! It’s odd that I actually love all of the shades in this palette because typically there are at least one or two that I just don’t feel are for me and I am sure I am not the only one that way with this type of palette. Cover FX is one of my top favorite cosmetic companies and I have enjoyed many of their products and this palette is no different. When I need to be subtle with my “bling” I can be subtle with this palette and if I don’t want to be subtle I can shine to Mars! I would definitely recommend and repurchase this palette any day!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Great palette with a qide shade range. This is perfect to use throughout the year. The colors go on smoothly and I did not notice much kick up or powder being wasted while using a brush. This palette is thin and the packaging is beautiful. 6 colors that are high quality.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I never tried cover fx makeup line and I must say this palette is beautiful. The shade range fits for every skin tone and glow. It’s not chalky, patchy and easily blendable where you can have it subtle or bam in your face. This is a fantastic set of you have not tried it. :-)
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I am so in love with this palette! I was in between buying this palette and the Becca Apres ski palette, but this one was cheaper so I went with it! The shades plate gorgeous and the texture of these is extremely similar to becca highlighters. Great staying power and do not emphasize texture! This would also work for SO many skin tones which I appreciate. Lastly, the packaging is absolutely stunning. The gold is gorgeous and the huge mirror is a plus. Would highly recommend snagging this before it is sold out!
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Okay so I drove about 35 minutes to buy this highlight cause it was out of stock every where near me. Let me tell you it was worth the drive! I just tried it on and my highlight is poppin! So what I did was I sprayed my fan brush with some setting spray and then tapped the highlighter and applied it on my face and it looks so GOOD. I'm super happy with my purchase. And I recommend you guys to try it!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I feel like this product has a highlighting shade for everyone however, being as pale as I am I am only really able to use two of them as a highlighter. One I can use as a bronzer, and one as a blush. As it is named a highlighting palette I would hope for more highlighting shades. Other than that it applies well and the colors are nice and pigmented.
Ada H.
This is the best highlighter palette ever!!! I sometimes I layer the colors for more dimension and a big pop. The price was really good for 6 amazing highlighters!! I will rebuy this palette if I should ever run out!!
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Cute highlighter palette! The shades are very pigmented and creamy. A lot to pick from for people with different skin tones. Only con is for me the white & brown shade are to lite/dark
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
COVER FX PERFECT HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE is there glitter in any of these highlighters?