BY COVER FX

A water-based liquid foundation that provides hydrating, flexible sheer-to-full coverage for the face. This silky smooth foundation provides buildable, sheer-to-full coverage for comfortable all-day wear. Vitamins C and E soothe inflammation and reduce redness while protecting against premature skin aging, and anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties protect against damaging environmental factors. Available in an array of shades, it was designed to achieve a natural-looking, soft finish in a long-wearing water-resistant formula. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This foundation has been clinically tested, and is vegan and non-comedogenic. It is fragrance-, gluten-, mineral oil-, and talc-free.

• How well does this foundation last throughout the day (with prime...3 Answers
  • How full coverage is this foundation? Is it more like a mask or m...4 Answers
  • Does this break apart on your skin through out the day? Does it s...2 Answers
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Winder, GA
I have a lot to say about this product. When I was talking to a Sephora worker while I was searching for a new foundation this was one of her recommendations. When she first applied a little bit of it on my face I fell in love. It went with my skin perfectly, so I bought it. I was so excited to wear this foundation the next day. When I first applied it with my beauty blender I was not impressed at all. The formula for this foundation is so thick and pasty. It settles into any fine lines you have on your face and it looks so unnatural. I was so unhappy with this product. I do not recommend it to anyone to be honest.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
Review for: N70 (medium to deeply tanned skin w/neutral undertones)
So, first things first, I'm the palest on the shade range, and I fall into the "neutral" range when it comes to undertones. I've always had a hard time finding foundations that actually matched my skin-tone. Pale people, look no more! This foundation is light, but gives a great amount of coverage without feeling like you're wearing a mask. I like the finish that it leaves on my skin, and the overall color and tone of the foundation. Before you go out a buy this, stop at your local Sephora and ask for a sample, test it out in different lighting and go outside to see how it sets and wears on your skin. s
Christine R.
Christine R.
Bremerton , WA
This is my go to foundation. It's such a natural finish. I like to apply it with a damp Beauty Blender to get the best application. I only need a pea size amount to cover my whole face. It magically and effortlessly blends into my face. It's hard to find a good color match for my Asian skin tone- but I'm seriously thankful for Cover Fx's wide range of undertones that helps me find the best fix. I am a G50 in the winter and a G60 in the summer. This doesn't break out my super sensitive skin, stays put all day and doesn't transfer if set with powder.
Frances J.
Frances J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: P30 (light to medium light skin w/pink undertones)
I wasn't very impressed with this foundation..although I can greatly appreciate the amount of shades they have and the color system they use. It makes it very easy to choose your shade but I didn't get the coverage I was hoping for with this and the color was a lot lighter than I expected for a g40 but I bought it online so I think if your actually there in person it's a lot better but other than the disappointing coverage..id say it's a pretty good foundation if you don't have much you're trying to hide on your face.
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
One of the cleaner makeups for those who want to avoid some harsh chemicals.
My Color: G40
(It comes in three different undertones: Pink, Neutral, and Golden.)
Noncomedogenic, paraben free, fragrance free, gluten free, sulfate free, phthalate free, mineral oil free, talc free, oil free, lecithin free, salicylic acid free, retinoids free, and vegan.
It gives me a glowing natural look yet provides a full coverage.
Yandery A.
Yandery A.
Fort Myers
Cover FX had to be one of my favorite make up brands. This foundation blends in really well. I apply mine with a damp beauty blender. It has really great coverage. I recommend this to someone with normal to dry skin. It is oil free but it is not a complete matte foundation. After a while it gives me sort of dewy look even with sitting powder but I like that look. All in all I give this foundation a thumbs up.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
My dermatologist told me to switch to an water-based foundation without oil to keep my complexion under control. I got a sample at Sephora along with a few other brands, but ended up purchasing this one. A little goes a LONG way. It has a pretty dewy finish, but nothing a little bit of powder can't control. It has good coverage on imperfections compared to the other brands I tried too. Love this foundation!
Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to Summer Foundation! It fits my complexion perfectly when I am a summertime golden goddess!

It has full coverage possibilities when built up but for the most part goes on as light to medium coverage foundation. For a polished, everyday wear I would recommend this foundation. As you can see in the picture (I'm the one with the glasses) I look airbrushed...no special effects just cover fx
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This foundation is so wonderful. I purchased it after getting my shade match at Sephora. It's the first foundation that truly matches my coloring. I love the lightweight, buildable coverage. It seriously covers almost all the imperfections in my skin on the first go. I love the finish of this. My only gripe is that if I don't set it properly, it can settle into fine lines as the day wears on.
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I love this foundation! It's medium to full coverage and very lightweight. It's oil free so it's great for acne prone skin. It has no broken me out and I've been using it for a year now. If you want a matte finish I would suggest setting it with powder because this is a dewy foundation that gives a glow to the skin. It doesn't look or feel cakey. Highly recommend
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
Really want to try this foundation from this brand has anyone tried this foundation?
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for an amazing full coverage foundation that a makeup artists used on me last month. I'm pretty sure this is it, but not sure if the amazing airbrushed look came from the formula or her application/buffing skills. Any "normal" people have it and get experienced results?
Anna P.
Anna P.
Townsend, MA
How full coverage is this foundation? Is it more like a mask or more of a natural full coverage? Does it get cakey or is the finish natural? What skin types would it be good for? Does it break up? How well/long does it wear?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
What is the wear time on this ? What kind of coverage? Does it feel heavy ?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a natural foundation or matte finish