Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by CM G.

BY COVER FX

A water-based liquid foundation that provides hydrating, flexible sheer-to-full coverage for the face. This silky smooth foundation provides buildable, sheer-to-full coverage for comfortable all-day wear. Vitamins C and E soothe inflammation and reduce redness while protecting against premature skin aging, and anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties protect against damaging environmental factors. Available in an array of shades, it was designed to achieve a natural-looking, soft finish in a long-wearing water-resistant formula. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This foundation has been clinically tested, and is vegan and non-comedogenic. It is fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc-free.

• I'm looking at getting this foundation soon... Is it worth it? Wh...1 Answers
Brandi W.
Princeton
Review for: Other
I cannot get over this foundation!! I have super dry skin and every foundation I have ever tried made my skin look like an 80 year old. This foundation is perfect! If you have dry skin I would fully recommend this! I don't like a very full coverage but this seems to be a mixture. All of my blemishes and redness gets covered perfectly but my freckles still show, making it such a natural finish with good coverage!! This will be my new go to foundation!! Mix with some smash box primer and first aid beauty moisturizer it is PERFECT!!
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
Review for: Other
I actually, at first, kind of liked this foundation.  I got it as a sample from Sephora. It definitely is full coverage, and gave me kind of a dewy glow. I was all set to like it, until I looked at myself in the mirror a couple of hours later... Most of my foundation was gone, and it had melted off in weird patches.   I always prime and set my makeup, and usually it lasts all day, so I was pretty disappointed.
If you like this foundation - great! It does look good, but be prepared for it not to last long.
Shayra H.
Review for: Other
First, let me just say this is a great foundation. Lasts all day, excellent coverage, no heavy fragrance, nice finish, not bad on the skin overall. However, I struggled to find a good color match and I do not like the idea of buying more than one to mix or having to use other products to "correct" or having to experiment in order to find a shade that looked natural on me. That being said, if you can find a match, definitely try it out!
Alex G.
Springdale, AR
Review for: P10 (porcelain to light skin w/pink undertones) (online only)
This is one of my go tos. It has a nice buildable coverage that doesn't feel heavy on my face. The finish of this is so natural that it literally looks like a second layer of skin. I always grab for this foundation on a normal day to day basis.
Paige M.
This foundation is absolutely horrible! It was not full coverage, it was not consistent coloring throughout, and if anything it look like I mixed powdered sugar with some form of color and dab it all over my face! They showed every bit of texture on my face, it showed every bit of texture on the brush, every bit of texture on the beauty blender and I will even go as far as to say every bit of texture that was floating around me in the air! I absolutely hate this foundation, and I do not Believe there's anyway around saying that! I do not like to hate on products if I can absolutely help it, and this is not one of those savable scenarios… I apologize Cover FX but this one is a complete flop.
Ariel M.
Coverage was great. You can add on or have as little as you like. The shade matched well. But it makes my skin oily. I have combo skin that's super sensitive so I gave this a try. It doesn't stay well. I used it without a primer or setting. Then again with both. It was the same. It comes off at the slightest touch. I was having to dab with oil sheets the entire time I wore it.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I purchased this at Sephora because it was suggested to me by an employee. My face gets oilier as the day goes on, and I really wanted a foundation to help. It is easy to apply but it is thick. It really didn't do what I hoped it would and I would not purchase again. I felt is settled into my pores and I still had to use powder. I did like the coverage it provided though.
Mariah M.
I found a perfect shade for me but the foundation moved bunched up on my face even when I wore primer. No matter if I exfoliated this foundation was not good for me. It even says it's good for oily skin but I don't agree. It has a lot of good shades
Jackie R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: P10 (porcelain to light skin w/pink undertones) (online only)
This is a great foundation for medium to heavy coverage. I had a skin tone matching done, so I was able to get the perfect color for me. I like how smooth it is to apply, and I think it would work well for dry to combo skin. I like this brand a lot, and would recommend their products.
Stephanie R.
Review for: N85 (medium brown skin w/neutral undertones) (online only)
i think this foundation is great, i love this foundation for daytime only! it leaves me looking fresher, younger and feels moisturizing!! i love the finish so much, looks natural in daylight. if say thi is mediun - low coverage, but for daytime is great!
Leah H.
I'm looking at getting this foundation soon... Is it worth it? What is it comparable to? I like that they have a large colour range :)