BeautyCover FX
Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation

What it is: A water-based liquid foundation that provides hydrating, flexible sheer-to-full coverage for the face. What it does: This silky smooth foundation provides buildable, sheer-to-full coverage for comfortable all-day wear. Vitamins C and E...

Apparently my favorite foundation COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation is being discontinued and since all of you have not let me down before… what are some of your favorite full coverage foundations (bonus if you have combination skin like me ☺️)?
What is the best foundation for sensitive skin?
What is the best cheap foundation ?
Start your review of COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation!
Alanna G.
Sarasota, FL
COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by Alanna G.
This foundation is perfect for sensitive skin. It does not irritate, clog, or dry out skin. It is very pigmented for full, buildable coverage and has a natural finish. CoverFX has a wide range of shades. If your undertones are tricky to match, CoverFX is a good option.
Amanda K.
this foundation is light wait with a good medium coverage. the price is a little expensive for the type of foundation, i think that you could find cheaper at the drug store.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville, VA
I found this to be pretty thick for a natural foundation and difficult to blend. I started mixing it with a light moisturizer and like it a lot better now. The shade matches perfectly and I like the fact that it is oil free. The coverage is nice because it doesn’t look heavy but still covers. Just be aware that it is difficult to blend.
Farrah R.
Ozone Park, NY
COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by Farrah R.
COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by Farrah R.
This has been my go to foundation lately since I brought it and never wanna waste a product that I buy. It’s not a bad foundation but it’s not a out of this world one either. It’s kind of buildable to a little more than medium coverage. The finish is matte when you use a setting powder , it kind of makes me oily in my t zone. It doesn’t make me feel like I have nothing on my face which I tend to like but that’s to be expected with a liquid foundation! I love the shade colors , g+50 matched me PERFECT. I would recommend to girls who don’t like heavy full coverage foundations.
DANI P.
East Point, GA
COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by DANI P.
This foundation is amazing. It goes on smooth and it’s 24 hour coverage. The only setback is that it doesn’t work well with brushes. So pull out that beauty blender
Grace M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m honestly still trying to figure this one out. It feels kinda heavy and like it sits o top of the skin and doesn’t settle in. It can be a bit streaky if not applied correctly, but the colors are great and I love the healthy ingredients. Someone help a girl out
Jule W.
portland
COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by Jule W.
The shade I’ve been looking for my entire life! I love this product. Finally a shade that can be worn on its own. Very natural finish. Not drying at all. Easily one of my my top 3 foundations. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Andrea A.
Scottsdale, AZ
COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a smooth finish. I absolutely love it because I have oily and dry skin and it's perfect. It is not too oily or to dry. I would maybe recommend a different packaging maybe like a bottle. I dont want to waste any product. I would buy it again.
Samanta N.
San Diego, CA
Love this foundation! It has been my go to. It lasts me all day and i love the matte finish! Love using this foundation when my skin feels dry!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal C.