BY COVER FX

A light, silky tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. Achieve a healthy and natural looking sunkissed glow with SkinTint FX - Treatment & Tinted Moisturizer. Enhance your natural skintone with warm shades that are highlighted with pearlized minerals. The oil-free, paraben-free, and water resistant formula was designed to be long wearing and moisturizing to the skin. SkinTint FX - Treatment & Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 contains skin repairing ingredients and antiaging skin firming and antiwrinkle technology. All CoverFx products are gluten-free. In just 28 days, SkinTint FX actives provide proven results—Collagen protection: +86%, Collagen Synthesis: +350%, Less Wrinkle Depth: -43%, Skin Smoothness: +30%

• I love the cover FX CC cream how different is this compar...1 Answers
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I love this product. It is so lightweight, but long lasting. I recently wore this to an outdoor concert in 100 degree heat plus a lot of humidity. It lasted all 5-6 hours in the sun and I never looked oily or shiny. I also did not break out. This product is definitely great. It also helps minimize the redness that my face gets sometimes because I am a redhead.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I especially love to use this BB crime in the summer. It’s super light feeling & still gives me some color. COVER FX Moisturizing Treatment & Tint SPF 30 M Light
Elizabeth B.
Escondido, CA
It worked great on my skin, I would recommend it plu it gives u a natural, light coverage. Comparing to for example maybelline the cream eventhough it was matte still made my skin oily which it doesn't look pleasing at all.
Love T.
I tried this as one of the Sephora ladies introduce this to me. At first it was good but then as the day goes by my face become so oily. It doesn't stay that long. I have oily face and I need something that will matiffy my face for at least 6-8 hrs without too much stuff putting on my face.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
 This did not do anything for me I spent $30 on this for no reason I wanted to try it out to get a sunscreen in a moisturizing treatment was not long lasting very rough all the cans were at sucked all around it just sucked I would not recommend this to others I was very dry skin after
Jennipher M.
SD
This Cover Fx tinted moisturizer is one of the best from the brand. It goes on very nicely, not streaky. My skin type is combination of dry and oily and it works great, very moisturizing and doesn't leave an orange residue.
Maricarmen M.
I was very pleased with this product because not only is it high coverage but also have SPF to help in the summer time. Highly Recommended!
Linda B.
Richmond
 This product definitely does moisturize your skin and gives it an even tone of color. I would definitely use this again and buy again.
Leslie A.
I love this i use it everyday it has nice coverage and it keeps my skin hydrated it wears all day it keeps my skin looking flawless
Lauren-Paige H.
This product was okay. It didnt dry my face out which was awesome. It was a nice tint but im not to thrilled of the product itself.
Rita S.
Irvington, NJ
I love the cover FX CC cream how different is this compared to the CC cream as far as coverage is concerned?