COVER FX MATTIFYING SETTING SPRAY

Description:

An alcohol-free, quick drying matte setting spray that instantly sets and secures makeup for all-day wear while removing surface shine and minimizing the look of pores.

What it Does:

Ready. Set. Matte! This alcohol-free setting spray provides instant mattification while giving your makeup serious staying power. The ultra-fine mist application delivers a weightless, long-wearing matte finish while absorbing surface shine and minimizing the appearance of pores.

Skin Types:

✔ Sensitive
✔ Normal
✔ Oily

Water (Aqua, Eau), Butylene Glycol, Kaolin, PVP, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Poloxamer 407, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Oleanolic Acid

Is this a good setting spray ?
I am searching for a new hydrating MATTE setting spray? That actually stays matte all day! Recommendations???
What do you guys think of this product? Does it actually mattify your face? I want to try it but it’s kind of pricey for a setting spray.
Start your review of COVER FX MATTIFYING SETTING SPRAY!
Product Highlights
“it does it’s jab at setting my face, and is definitely leaves my face with a matte look! i do think it works and looks better on my skin when my face when i’m having a ‘dry’ day. if my face is oily i don’t stay matte throughout the day.” in 7 reviews
This setting spray became my go-to after Urban Decay reformulated their All Nighter Setting Spray. The scent is very pleasant and for the most part, it keeps my makeup in place all day. The only con I have is that the sprayer is not that great. Sometimes it goes on unevenly and/or gets clogged.
Salinas
I recently tried this with a new primer, so I am not sure if it was that combination, or if the spray would be just as effective alone, but either way the combo was fire!!! Makeup was matte without being cakey, lasted over 12hrs, and didn’t cause any irritation! Definitely plan to buy again!
I've been recently going on a setting spray spree and I've noticed this one definitely on my top 5 setting sprays. Appearance is not the best but when it comes to the product it actually does job!! I love how it makes my makeup look. It's also decently priced.
I recently bought this because it had good reviews on Sephora. I like it, but it's not as good as UD all-nighter spray. It's also not as mattifying as it claims to be. Sometimes, it just lays on top of my dry patches and look dry af.
I have went through 3 bottles of this stuff!!!! Oily/combination girls unit! This stuff is AWESOME! My skin goes from oily to combination and this setting spray locks my makeup in place ALL DAY..especially in combination with a mattifying foundation (too faced peach perfect is a great combo). I will ALWAYS use this product and I've already gotten 3 of my friends to purchase it and they love it too!!
The Cover Fx mattifying setting spray is the best on the market. It does it's job doesn't leave me oily or shiny. I stay matte all day. It's pricey but worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great setting spray.
Sanford
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Recently purchased This mattifying spray. Does it’s job very well!! Lots of product for the price, scent is subtle and it works so well!! I have oily skin so this is my life saver. Shake vigorously to losen the little silver ball inside that helps to phase the product together
This is the best setting spray for people with oily skin!! I had always used the UD setting spray and loved it but I noticed that my face looks like an oil slick by the end of the day! Not with this!! It keeps me looking mate for hrs!!
Salinas, CA
I recently bought this product and it makes me feel like my makeup is in place all day. I love the way it controls my oils. it is affordable I think it's a great Setting spray! I would definitely recommend to others. Great for oily skin!
This is a favorite setting spray on the market currently due to the fantastic smell, longevity it will stay on one’s face, and of course to luminous effect it provides for the skin. It’s also great to dampen brushes to create intensity in eye shadow on the lid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morristown, TN
a year ago
COVER FX MATTIFYING SETTING SPRAY Will this help me stay matte all day?
Samanta N. • 9 months ago
Not really, i found it that it made my skin dewy for some reason i think theres more products out there like Nyx matte one that will keep you matte and affordable
Anna, TX
2 years ago
COVER FX MATTIFYING SETTING SPRAY I really want to try this setting spray but is it good for dry or combination skin ??
Michelle L. • 2 years ago
I have combo skin that's been going through a dry spell this winter and I'm going to try it. A reviewer with dry skin said it didn't bother her dry skin at all. Only downside for her was that it's mattifying but i love that.