COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
I have recently just tried this primer and I have to say it becoming one of my favourites. This primer gives you a flawless finish whilst keeping the oil away from your skin. I would highly recommend this to there
Meryem M.
I love this primer! It fills and smoothes over larger pores and old acne scares so easy. It's lightweight and comfort to wear under your foundation. Don't clog your pores and allows your make up to wear longer which is perfect for daily wear. You feel like you have a filter over your flaws with this on. A big yes to this!!
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I hated this primer. I hated it. It did nothing for skin or for my makeup. My face was not matte, my skin was not even remotely cleared, and I got it half off and still think it was a rip off. I have oily combo skin and it didn't do anything for me. I will not repurchase.
Emily K.
Halifax, NS
It felt weird initially. Almost greasy. But I stuck with it and fell in love. It dries in quickly and feels like nothing. Works wonderfully and certainly keeps my acne and shine in check. There are so few anti-acne primers around, but this one is really all I need.
Nikki P.
Can’t live without this primer! I use it every single day. I don’t know if it helps with acne control and breakouts because I use ton of anti acne makeup that contain salicylic acid, but I do feel it helps with oil control throughout the day.
Krista-lynn S.
Toronto
It’s a great texture. Dries quickly. I didn’t see any huge difference when using it. I gave it a 3 star because I have super oily skin so perhaps it’s just meant for people with combination skin. On the plus side it did not break me out.
Tish S.
I like this primer because it had a silicone feeling without it feeling like it was sitting on my skin. The only downfall was that although when I applied it, it's blurred my skin but after a few hours it help my makeup seep into my pores and make it visible to the world.
Tiffany S.
Toronto
Most brands should have this type of primer! I love it! It really helps with acne! It helps hide pores and smooths the skin soooooo well. This is my new holy grail primer! I will always have this in my arsenal.
Star H.
Windsor
This is a good primer as it gives a matte finish which is great for applying your makeup. However, I do believe that this would only work well for those with oily skin as the medication in it is very drying.
Marina L.
Applies evenly and beautifully leaving a lovely smooth finish. Lasts all day and I can use it with before liquid or stick foundations. Did not dry out my skin. A primer that I repurchase continuously.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.