COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Amanda P.
Beeville, TX
Best primer I have tried in a long time. This is my favorite primer now. Worth the buy!
Isabel R.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go to primer , I use this primer everyday before I do my makeup for school!
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff works wonders on my skin!! My skin feels really refreshed after I use it!
Priya S.
I tried a sample of this from Sephora, and it works great under coverFx foundation.
Ashley H.
Pensacola, FL
Love this with and without foundation! Is great for pictures takes the shine away!!
Cam N.
This is one of my favorites! It is great for oily skin and has helped with my acne.
Samantha G.
Arlington, TX
Perfect and very long lasting , one of my favorites! I will definitely buy it again
Cheyenne P.
I haven't tried this yet but I would like to since I have oily and acne prone skin
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Does what it claims to and keeps me from going super shiny as the day progresses.
Fania P.
Morrow, GA
I love how it's treated my skin and let my skin to breathe and fix my skin tone.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.