COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Christina K.
I love this primer! Not only does it keep the shine away, but keeps my acne at bay as well!
Erica B.
Cape Coral
This is a great primer, I got this from boxycharm. Very light and works great. I recommend
Erica E.
Bemidji, MN
This stuff works well as a primer but I never noticed any benefits with acne or breakouts.
Nekeisha B.
Brooklyn , NY
It’s a great primer too use on hot days great protection from the sun 🌞 love the feeling
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it helps keep my skin look like it's shine free all day long.
Meredith C.
Charleston, WV
Provides a smooth feel as base for makeup, but does not mattify as much as I would like.
Rita T.
Leesburg
Even though I'm 57 I have small amount of breakouts this really helps. I use it everyday.
bri b.
Pickerington, OH
works very well with my skin, especially with their liquid foundation. love this product
Aubrielle C.
Naples, FL
Cover FX makes the best primers! They apply easily and keep my skin hydrated and Matt!
Isabel R.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go to primer , I use this primer everyday before I do my makeup for school!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.