Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Sarah O.
NAPA
I really like this primer I feel like it makes my skin look matte but without making it look dry and Cakey and it also has a smoothing effect
Rachel L.
This is one of my favorite primers no matter the season nice silicone base and love that it helps with breakouts and good for all skin types.
Yazmin T.
I love this primer! I got a sample of this and used it so quick! Had to go buy the regular size, tad on the pricier side, but well worth it!
Morgan M.
Okay, I just discovered this about a month ago and I am obsessed! This keeps my oily skin under control all while combating nasty break outs!
Marishka P.
Haydenville, OH
I really like this primer! It goes on easily and keeps my make up in place all day! I have "normal" skin not dry or oily and this works well!
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
this is a nice primer that i focus on my t-zone to help keep my combo skin more "normal". it helps control shine and keep my makeup in place!
Kathia Y.
Tucson, AZ
I fell in love with this primer. My skin is acne prone, so I was happy to find a primer that smooths and preps my skin while also helping it.
Tessa T.
Dickson, TN
My holy grail for a face primer! I love the fact like it helps control blemish, I thought it was too good to be true, but it actually helps.
Monisha M.
Jacksonville , NC
My wholy grail with my foundation. It doesn’t make your foundation apply patchy. A nice texture & price point. I will keep buying. It is #1.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
I love this primer so much. It makes everything smooth and matte, plus it has an anti acne treatment that helps prevent me from breaking out.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.