COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
maria f.
Killeen, TX
I fell in love with this primer it cover my pores it fills them so I get a nice smooth look on my skin
makes my makeup look flawless and it lasts all day long.
I like what I have received free to worship
Taylor Z.
Princeton, IN
If you have oily skin you will love this! Its defiantly mattifying but I like that! Would recommend!
Julie M.
Fresno, CA
My current primer right now, and ive got to say, it is a great primer but my oil still peeps through.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
Had a sample of it and really liked it I need to get the full size soon! But I have so many primers.
Ashanae C.
Love love love this product ! Would highly recommend oily or reg skin it's perf for all skin types !
Carolina C.
I love this! It works amazing for oily acne skin. I use it and my face has reacted very well to it.
Milagros P.
Bronx, NY
The fact that it has anti acne treatment is awesome! Deff makes the skin matte! Good primer overall
Mya A.
I love this primer it definitely helped my acne and the rest of my skin with breakouts from makeup
Haley D.
Berea, KY
Very helps my acne only if I wear it on the regular. Pricey but well worth it for a quality primer
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.