COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I received this in one of my beauty boxes and I was a huge fan of it. I have tried different primers and this one just didn't impress me as much as other brands.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Really love this. Makes your skin matte but it’s not drying to the skin. Also blurs pores very well and not a lot of product is needed. A little goes a long way.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
It helps you keep your makeup all day long or all night long. I actually just use it for special occasions since is a bit pricey but it works wonders. It is the only primer that doesn't break me out. It feels like pure silk when you apply it, it is not greasy just perfect.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Okay so I have a little sample size of this primer (I don’t really care for primers tbh) to test out and I actually really liked it but I wore it for a few hours and it started to like of get oily on me but it might have been because of the foundation I used because it’s luminous, but I am gonna give it another try with a few more foundations.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I like this primer a lot because it leaves a nice matte finish but it isn’t nearly as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It’s easy to apply and leaves your makeup looking great, but if you need something a little more hydrating I would recommend something different.
Jacklyn S.
I really like this primer. I think it does its job pretty well and it feels nice my skin. You only need a little when applying so it lasts a while. I like that it it good for acne-prone skin and it keeps my skin pretty matte through the day. I would recommend.
Mariana K.
Key West, FL
I got this as a sample with a Sephora order and I’m ready to buy the full size! This is the first mattifying primer for oily skin that actually works. It keeps the oil at bay and it doesn’t leave a white cast on your skin. I’ve combined it with a few pore-minimizing primers and it mixes well. I have found my holy grail!
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a great product that I do recommend. However, if you use acne treatment aside from this I recommend you decrease usage of it. I was getting red irritated skin so I stopped my neutrogina acne treatment while using this primer & was fine! It does its job!
Chloe S.
I love this primer! I have oily skin and it helps keep my foundation matte and blues my pores! It also has Salicylic Acid which helps prevent/ fight acne! I use a pea size amount for my whole face, it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and gives a nice base before my foundation
Chelsey D.
If you need a Mattifying primer this will do the trick. This product will heal your acne and hide your pores. All packed and one bottle. This will keep your make up all day looking great. I would recommend this to my clients that are worried about blemishes.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.