COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Diana S.
I've never owned this primer before, but I've heard wonderful reviews on YouTube. I hope I get my hands on it asap!!!
Dalila Y.
Round Rock , TX
This stuff is magic on my skin. Blur my pores and keeps my oily tzone at bay. My skin looks flawless and airbrushed.
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
Love this primer covers every pore and helps the makeup to glide onto your skin evenly and flawlessly. High quality.
Jasmine L.
Paramount, CA
I really like this primer, it definitely helps my foundation stay on longer and matte for more hours during the day.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Amarys R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mattifying primer isn't at mattifying as other ones out there but it definitely helps Makeup stay on all day!
Adrianna H.
Bought it from Sephora 2 months ago. Works pretty good but in my honest opinion, it doesn't help with breakouts. :/
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite primer when my skin is acting up. It blurs my pores and texture skin and keeps my oils at bay
Megan C.
Owings Mills
Not mattifying in my opinion. More acne treatment is good in my opinion but didn’t help my makeup stay on either.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
I like this primer for my acne prone skin. It’s has helped with concealing my large pores it’s just a bit pricey
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.