BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Amarys R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mattifying primer isn't at mattifying as other ones out there but it definitely helps Makeup stay on all day!
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
Love this primer and this brand. Normally primers break me out but I️ have never had that problem with this brand
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
I love this product!! Not only my face looks flawless but stays all day long!!! Light to medium coverage on me :)
Muñeca B.
Orlando
It was a good mattifying product but for me tended to be a little too drying. But it did help with acne breakouts
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
I like this primer for my acne prone skin. It’s has helped with concealing my large pores it’s just a bit pricey
Megan C.
Owings Mills
Not mattifying in my opinion. More acne treatment is good in my opinion but didn’t help my makeup stay on either.
Kayla T.
Janesville
I’m still trying to makeup my mind on this one. I’m currently using this one but I haven’t been wowed as of yet.
Pratima G.
This stuff actually does what it says it does, I love it so much that I ran out and bought another plus a backup.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Me gusta,lo amo aparte se ser primer ayuda con el acné, te elimina y controla la grasa de la zona T es lo maximo
Nancy G.
Shorewood, IL
This primer is awesome !!! 5 stars for sure ! I love the feeling on the skin and I do believe it helps with acne
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.