COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Sarah M.
So far so good. I've been using this primer for the last week. It hasn't broke me out and seems to help control my oils.
Natalya O.
College Sta, TX
best product ever. I struggle with acne and this is so beneficial. Blurs imperfections and makes my face look flawless.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a nice primer. It is lightweight and it works well. It feels smooth and I would repurchase this in the future.
Maria B.
Really nice primer. Feels great, but doesn't stand to its mattifying claims too much. Other than that I really like it.
Caroline K.
Arlington Heights
This primer was ok it defiantly mattifyed my face but I didn’t see much of a difference with the longevity of my makeup
Rosa N.
Brooklyn
#coverfx smooth. Not really loving how it first goes on but the finish look is so beautiful 😍It is Anti Ance honestly!
el t.
Dubuque, IA
I'm obsessed with this primer. It mattifies and smooths. My makeup sits so well on this base. Totally worth the price.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA
Dont care for this. It felt kinda like Benefits poreprofessional primer but it did not justify it at all. Left me oily
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Love this product! I use it daily. I love how it is so silky when you put it on. It makes putting my makeup on so easy!
Sara R.
Fort Worth
Great! It applies so well and is great for oily/combination skin. It will mattify your skin but will not make it cakey.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.