COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Patricia K.
My holy grail primer for my since I have combo skin. Helps control shine and blurs my imperfections incredibly. Loveeeee it!
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Got this product and I can't wait to try it out and see if I like it I've gotten mixed reviews about it but it's worth a try
Erika M.
Monroe, NC
Love this. Blurs my pores while protected bump I have and preventing new ones. Doesn't leave a greasy feel like most primers.
Alicia R.
One of my favorite primers to use. It's perfect for my skin because of my breakouts. The primer doesn't leave a greasy feel.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I also use this from time to time. Goes on smoothly, it has a thicker more serum like texture then my too faced hangover one.
I like the fact that this is a primer with a anti-acne treatment in it. But in my opinion it wasn't very mattifying for me
Shannon O.
Jacksonville, ['FL', '', 'FL']
I still using this and it covers my face really well and it feel soft and my face looks smooth and matte at first touches.
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Love this product I use it every time I do my make up and it definitely does it's job very well. Holy grail product for me.
Nicole A.
Miami
I liked the consistency but it wasn’t really mattifying. After an hour of being out I had to touch up with powder already.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Ehhh. I don’t think I got matte with this primer. Crumbled on my skin. Sort of on the more expensive side, but not too bad.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.