Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Lisa H.
South Bend, IN
I get shiny in the T-zone. I bought this to fight that battle, and so far I'm winning. Has great staying power, and prevents me from getting too shiny at the end of the day.
Ashley J.
This studs works amazing and even though the price is a little more on the expensive side it really does keep me from being oily all day and I have extremely oily skin. I'm not sure if this helped much with my acne but it keeps my skin matte
Lucy B.
This product is amazing. I haven't had any breakouts on my skin every since I started using this about 4 months ago. Our use this every single make up application
NICOLE J.
Birmingham, AL
Love this primer! Keeps my face matte and fresh and when breakouts ensue, I can be confident that this will take care of them until I can knock them out at night
Raquel M.
While this stuff feels thick, you don't need a lot and your face ends up feeling like a smooth canvas for makeup. Foundation definitely stays on longer when I use it and I don't feel like it spurs breakouts.
Jennifer G.
I like to use primer to help minimize my pores. This goes on smooth and then my foundation will apply so easy overtop. It gives me confidence knowing that it reduces the appearance of my pore.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I really would recommend it this to anyone and everyone it’s great I really love it it really works it’s great and I really think everyone who try it would love it to I would buy it again and again lol
Amanda L.
I love this brand!! I've been using this since I was 12 or so and over the years I've lived everything the brand has put out! Quality is great and it is very affordable compared to other like brands. I'd definitely recommend to others!!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I like this primer because of the anti acne treatment. In my opinion, it truly works! Very easy to apply, clear in color, and helps your makeup glide on nicely!
Kayla C.
Absolutely love this primer! It controls oil and hold onto your makeup so very well, it also does help amazingly with blemishes. It reduces the redness in them!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.