BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love a good mattifying primer and this is definitely one. It smooths out my pores and really helps my foundation look great!
Teresa t.
Nashville, TN
As a dry skinned person I don’t like looking matte. I tried this out and it was okay. I would recommend it for oily skin types
Darcel B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Still ended up oily after using this. Although not as oily as I’d usually do but I paired it with my Fenty foundation as well.
Hailey B.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this product it makes my foundation go on so smooth and stay on longer than usual it also has a pretty good smell to it
Esme D.
YUBA CITY, CA
I recently came across this product when i received it in my boxycharm and i loved it! Will certainly be re stocking this soon
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
When I had super oily skin I loved this product and used it religiously but now that my skin has become more dry I don’t use it
Patty F.
It helped out on my skin. Worked good for the price. It dod not make a big difference but it helped and I met the expectations.
Janette D.
Only giving this three stars because it always seems to break me out. Really combats my oils but hate the aftermath on my skin.
Ada I.
Great primer, definitely mattifying and foundation sticks to it well! A great primer and one I have been using for a while now!
Kristin G.
I was very disappointed with this product I Love cover FX and they make great products but this did not mattify my skin at all
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.