COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I feel like this primer does keep my makeup on but it does nothing for my acne or mattifying my face at all. The consistency is very slimy.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Love this primer. Amazing finish and coverage. It is great for reducing oil and also manages acne breakout. It has saved me several times!
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I was really disappointed with this primer. It doesn't smooth out my skin like other primers. The only pro to it is that it is mattifying.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I love this primer. I have dry skin and it keeps my foundation from clinging to the dry spots while helping it to stay put longer. Love it.
Catherine O.
Sussex, NJ
A great product for those with dry skin. I figured with it being anti-acne it would work well with oily skin, but unfortunately it did not.
Kasey C.
Marietta, GA
I love this stuff. I used to break out so much from makeup, but after using this before applying foundation it keeps my face breakout free!
Karie G.
Durham , NC
This primer changed my life and my skin. It's difficult to use others when I run out! I love the texture and the way it clears up my skin.
Jessica M.
I was disappointed in this primer. I'm combo/dry skin but my foundation was breaking up and became very oily every time I wear this primer.
Dana A.
orlando, FL
i love how shear this product is. not oily at all , and has helped my skin. i love how it lays on your skiN! i would deff recommend this!
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
This basically behaves like any other translucent silicone primer, but also contains BHA. I did notice a decrease in acne while using it.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.