BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Paige B.
Santa Fe
I got this in my boxycharm. I used it thinking well ok. Ill try it. Omg. It really works great. Not sure how much it costs. But it is amazing
Tessa T.
Dickson, TN
My holy grail for a face primer! I love the fact like it helps control blemish, I thought it was too good to be true, but it actually helps.
Kelly B.
Davenport, FL
A great blurring effect without blocking pores, or causing breakouts. I received this in a subscription box but I'd definitely purchase it
Jessica M.
I was disappointed in this primer. I'm combo/dry skin but my foundation was breaking up and became very oily every time I wear this primer.
Kasey C.
Marietta, GA
I love this stuff. I used to break out so much from makeup, but after using this before applying foundation it keeps my face breakout free!
Karie G.
Durham, NC
This primer changed my life and my skin. It's difficult to use others when I run out! I love the texture and the way it clears up my skin.
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I was really disappointed with this primer. It doesn't smooth out my skin like other primers. The only pro to it is that it is mattifying.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I love this primer. I have dry skin and it keeps my foundation from clinging to the dry spots while helping it to stay put longer. Love it.
Mary C.
Gresham
It’s good but not the best (or worst). I only have the travel size and won’t repurchase since there are better options for oily skin types.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Love this primer. Amazing finish and coverage. It is great for reducing oil and also manages acne breakout. It has saved me several times!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.