COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This is my favorite primer to use when I have acne issues. It not only mattifys my skin, it also contains an anti acne treatment in the primer!
Angie C.
Eastvale
New to this brand but I’m enjoying it very much .A little goes a long was . No shimmer to it it’s mattifying and makes foundation look flawless
Chelsea M.
Love and stand by this stuff. I have very dry skin and it works great. Application is very easy and smooth. Definitely worth the higher price.
Michelle M.
Arleta, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my favorite primer. Not the best at pore filling but does help to mattify the skin. I can’t say it keeps it matte all day but long enough.
Rachel R.
I have used this primer under my makeup and I love it because it made my foundation go on really well and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin.
Michelle Z.
I like using this primer when i have acne on my face because of the anti acne treatment. But I do find that I still get oily throughout the day
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
I use this primer because I have acnce prone skin.and oily askin as well. I discontinued using this product
Because it felt too oily on my skin
Sarah O.
NAPA
I really like this primer I feel like it makes my skin look matte but without making it look dry and Cakey and it also has a smoothing effect
Vricia S.
Bakersfield, CA
My holy grail! I have ouly skin so I do breakout occasionally, however now I can use this primer under my makeup and prevent future breakouts
Yazmin T.
I love this primer! I got a sample of this and used it so quick! Had to go buy the regular size, tad on the pricier side, but well worth it!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.