Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Christina D.
Wanted to love this, but I ended up returning it because even though it was great as a general primer, it didn't do much for hiding my pores and that's what I'm mainly interested in. Other than that, it was great.
Dana R.
Morrisville, NC
This primer is really great for my acne prone skin. It doesn't seem to make me break out and it keeps the oily appearance at bay for most of the day. It also feels very light weight. It does not have the same stay power as some other primers though.
Ashley A.
Bokeelia, Fl
Was having a hard time with breaking out, out of no where after having clear skin for as long as I can remember. I started using this as a replacement of one of the other brands primers I was using. I noticed my face was much more clear after using it.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm acne prone so finding a primer that not only makes my makeup look flawless but actually helps me fight my acne. This goes on smooth minimizing pores and imperfections. I absolutely love it.
Caitlyn B.
Harvest, AL
This product makes my skin oilier throughout the day and does not help reduce/heal my breakouts. I do not get a lot of them but when I do, this doesn't really help. It is matte for a few hours but that wears away. This broke me out and I do not recommend.
Blair B.
Shepherdsville
This primer is great for oily skin when make up just seems to slide off throughout the day. I don't like to use this product all over the face since it's so matte and sticky but it's great to hold primer onto oily patches. A little goes a very long way.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This isn't my favorite primer, but I do like it. It does mattify my skin, and it does not clog my pores or cause more breakouts. It's a good primer to use when you're having a break out.
Lucia A.
Woodhaven, NY
Due to the price, I have tried to find another primer but end up going back to this. It is worth every penny. I have mature, combination skin which can be severely oily in the summmer. This one keeps my skin from getting completely greasy and my makeup stays put. Will always be my go to.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This is your run of the mill primer. I haven't noticed that it helps with acne at all. I guess my face seems "matte" after I use it, but I always set my face with powder so who knows?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I do enjoy this primer but I have noticed that it dries out my face a little bit even with a moisturizing foundation.  It is easy to apply and the silicon based primer leaves a very matte finish but it is still quite drying and I do not see a difference in my acne either.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.