COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Tereza H.
Renton, WA
After searching and trying so many different primers I finally found a winner. I have slight acne and oily skin. Now usually primers made for oily skin end up being super dry and makeup looks caked well this works great! It’s keeping you moisturized and not only that but helping your acne as well. Makeup goes on smooth and makeup lasts all day
Hannah G.
French Camp
I liked this product but it really dries my face out. It’s a matte primer so I guess it’s kinda supposed to do that. I have combination skin so it’s not too bad. It definitely does a good job with filling pores.
Radha A.
Plano, TX
This is my absolute favorite foundation for oily skin! It kept my makeup on all day without it sliding off like it usually does. I came into sephora and asked a worker which one she’d recommend, and she said this one is her favorite. Plus the anti-acne treatment keeps breakouts under control. Would recommend to everyone with oily skin/acne.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I really, really want to like this. I used 100 points if Sephora to get a mini tube. I was so excited to try it out since my skin has been breaking out. I do like how smooth it goes on, it makes my makeup slide right on. But otherwise it haven’t done much for me sadly. I’m going to use it more consistently though and see if my mind changes.
Michelle M.
Deadass, if I had to marry a primer... it would be this one. I have very oily skin and large pores, and when I used this the first time, my jaw dropped because I was literally watching my pores disappear. I noticed a huge difference in my makeup at the end of a very hot day, it wasn’t nearly as horrid as it normally is. 10/10 would recommend!
Kayla H.
Great Falls
I received this as a sample and I was not sold on it. Didn’t help my acne, as my spots actually got worse while using this primer, and it really didn’t make my makeup last, either.
macy p.
Ironton, OH
i like this product. it dries very tacky so that helps the foundation stick. it does help my makeup stay on. but it dries really quickly. you only have a few seconds to work with it but it does spread easily.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Love that it’s a soft matte and not a full in “I’m going to dry out your face” matte. However, for whatever reason after having it on for so long I noticed I got oilier on my already oily areas. I’m not sure if I just got a bad bath or what happened, bedsides that I like the feel of it and it has no scent and it didn’t break me out.
Grace T.
Brusly, LA
This primer was given to me through my Boxycharm subscription. I have only used it a few times but it hid my pores, made my makeup easier to put on and didn’t have a bad smell to it. I love this product!
Megan G.
Corona, CA
I love Cover FX and I love this primer! I love that it has acne treatment infused and helps create that barrier between the skin and foundation. I’ve repurchased this a few times because when I do have break outs, this is what I use.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.