COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Meredith B.
Rochester, NY
Keeps makeup on all day. I wore this on a 90 degree day and my make up stayed in place, no streaks. The mattifying property keeps oily skin at bay.
Lakyn S.
Georgetown, IL
Love this anti Acne face primer. Acne is something I struggle with regularly, and the Cover FX primer with anti-acne treatment keeps my skin clear
Mari M.
I used this primer because it had salicylic acid to fight my acne but I don't think it necessarily did a good job in regards to setting my make up.
Jenn D.
I didn't use this primer frequent enough to fall in love but I do think if I would have used it everyday I would have seen a difference in my skin.
Lisa P.
Lafayette
I have it a 3 stars because it didn’t keep me matte all day. I have very oily skin & I have yet to find the holy grail of primers for me!
Cedreka J.
Fayetteville
This primer is pretty awesome! It's in my top 3 for sure. My foundation is mattified and smooth after applying this primer so I have no complaints
Brittney R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
HOLY GRAIL PRIMER!!! Leaves you mattified without your skin feeling dehydrated. Makeup lasts all day & it protects against pimples. Worth the price
Alexa f.
El Paso, TX
its got a silicone feeling to it, i dont notice any changes on my skin when i use this primer. its somewhat expensive so i wouldn’t buy it again
Edith C.
San Antonio
I got a sample of this primer in sephora and I like it a lot, I have dark spots and oily skin so this gave to my makeup an incredible appearance
Maura N.
This will last you a while because you only need a small amount for the whole face. I do mean small. If you use too much it will start clumping.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.