COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Gail O.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Had to fight sweat, oil, and the rain when we were in DC and this held up VERY WELL, better than any product I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with before
Marisel V.
Bound brook, NJ
This primer wasn’t exactly mattifying which sucks because that’s what I was hoping for. It blends great but with my oily T Zone my foundation slid right off.
Stephanie M.
Ah, if only the matte effect lasted. After about 2 hours max, I look like I've been dipped in chicken grease. I did finish the tube, but did not repurchase.
Michelle D.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I'm not really noticing any changes. I don't know if I'm using too little or what but I saw no mattifying happening.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
This Primer is so great! It definitely mattifies my face which is a huge plus! I tend to get oily in the t zone and this really helps keep that to a minimal.
natasha K.
I actually really love how this feels on my skin. I think it works wonders underneath makeup and makes my skin feel so soft no matter what I’m covering up :)
Riley P.
Favorite primer on the market!! Love love love this!! Very long lasting, great texture, easy to apply, and makes makeup look gorgeous! Defiantly recommend!
Yvette Z.
This did not help keep my oils in my tzone at bay!! I was disappointed because it's high end. Cover fx has some great products but this didn't do it for me
Erin L.
Spring, TX
I like this primer. I feel like it really does help with my little blemishes. Maybe I'm crazy but I didn't use it for a couple days and I had a break out 😩
Morgan J.
Works really well. When it dries it smooth all over the face so when you apply makeup on top it’s not all caked up. It also does help with preventing acne.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.