BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Faith F.
Chapin
This primer is my favorite so far! I love the texture and the color! It actually does make my makeup go on smoother and helps it stay longer. I will buy again.
Brandy V.
La Feria, TX
This primer isn’t tacky like most primers but I will say it takes a while to dry unless you want oily primer but overall it’s a great product it’s a 5/5 for me
Brittany H.
Ione
This product is perfect to blur your pores and it has a tint to it that you can get away with just using this for those days when you want a more natural look!
gracie d.
Really nice product, it has a nice gel consistency to it and applies very nicely. Helps to control acne throughout the day and i would definitely re-purchase.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
I use this almost everyday and after a few weeks my acne has gotten so much better. It helps keep my skin from getting oily and keeps it smooth breakout free.
Kelly L.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this primer. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't make my foundation slide off of my oily skin. I had sample from Sephora, but will definitely purchase.
Gail O.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Had to fight sweat, oil, and the rain when we were in DC and this held up VERY WELL, better than any product I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with before
Stephanie M.
Ah, if only the matte effect lasted. After about 2 hours max, I look like I've been dipped in chicken grease. I did finish the tube, but did not repurchase.
Michelle D.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I'm not really noticing any changes. I don't know if I'm using too little or what but I saw no mattifying happening.
natasha K.
I actually really love how this feels on my skin. I think it works wonders underneath makeup and makes my skin feel so soft no matter what I’m covering up :)
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.