COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Christine F.
San Jose, CA
This primer really mattifies and keeps my face shine free for a good part of the day and I have seen some reduction in the redness of my acne spots when I use it.
D D.
I love this. I tried not using this primer once and it really shows that it helps me stay matte throughout the day. I say it is worth the splurge if you are looking for a good primer. Cover fx is a good brand :D
Kiki S.
I absolutely love this primer! I've definitely seen a difference since using this, it helps my makeup to glide on smoothly and it has helped to clear up my skin.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
For me, this is a decent primer. I haven't seen a huge difference in using it, but the protection layer it provides is ok. It's very soft and smooth on the skin.
Josie R.
Bought this beacuse I have really oily skin and I was looking for something that matted me out. It did make my foundation last longer then usually but it didnt really look so matte.
Ruby M.
Great primer that does not clog pores and keeps skin oil free. I love that it has salicylic acid that helps prevent blemishes. A little bit goes a long way so I definitely recommend getting this product!
Lisa H.
South Bend, IN
I get shiny in the T-zone. I bought this to fight that battle, and so far I'm winning. Has great staying power, and prevents me from getting too shiny at the end of the day.
Jenn K.
everett, wa
I have repurchased this about 5 times now and can't use anything else. Since using this any time I try any sample of any other primer I break out. This does a great job of not breaking me out. Goes on smooth and doesn't clog my pores.
Ashley J.
This studs works amazing and even though the price is a little more on the expensive side it really does keep me from being oily all day and I have extremely oily skin. I'm not sure if this helped much with my acne but it keeps my skin matte
Lucy B.
This product is amazing. I haven't had any breakouts on my skin every since I started using this about 4 months ago. Our use this every single make up application
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.