Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Natalie B.
I purchased this product at my local Sephora a couple months ago & can honestly say I love it. A little goes a long way with this & that's always an advantage. Though, the only disadvantage was the price & I didn't see much of a difference with my skin. Other than that the finish of my overall makeup always looks great when I wear this. I'd have to say this is my go to primer next to Smashbox.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received this item a while back in a subscription box. A little goes a long way as other reviewers have explained. No skin irritation from this primer. No ashiness after application either. foundation/bb cream does glide on smoother following use of this primer
Laura E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I got it the first time as a present cause I was scared to drop my own money in this when the barns came out but this is definitely the best primer for me. I I'm a bit acne prone with make up and this anti acne primer does great for my skin. It's a dream
LaShonda F.
Fairfield, OH
I absolutely love this primer. It definitely does allow you to look more matte as well as the anti acne components are amazing. A higher end product definitely worth the money. Out of the entire line, this specific one is my favorite. Worth the try!
Genesis M.
i tried out the sample at the sephora the girl gave me. i used this product for a week and it worked beautifully for that week. i immediately purchased this product and used it for a month. unfortunately, my acne started to appear more on my cheeks and on my chin. returned after
Veronica N.
Marrero, LA
This primer is my #1 go to primer. Especially when I'm breaking out certain time of the month due to a daily visit. It's easy to apply and I love the feel of it. I would highly recommend this! I've tried many primers, but I always come back to this!
Anna P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
A go to primer! This has a light silicone texture that doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I like the added acne defense, and with my current treatments it doesn't over stress my skin or have any adverse effects! I noticed definite longevity and staying power with my foundation when I use this Primer.
Taylor W.
Harris, MN
This primer is amazing. It keeps your face matte all day, even if you have oily skin. This product is very easy to apply and it is very soft on the skin. It's awesome that it helps fight acne, moisturizes, and helps keep your foundation on all day long. I highly recommend it.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Works fine but not my favorite. There are so many others out there that I like better for my oily skin and large pores. I didn't feel that it helped with anti-acne at all. It was a bit on the pricey side, but easy to apply and blend in. Not for me but not bad.
Sally C.
Westwood
This is the greatest primer for acne prone skin, I usually broke out with a pimple after using make up but not anymore. It leaves your face matte and it's long lasting. I have a shiny t zone after a couple of hours but not with this. I love it!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.