BY COVER FX #65 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Kayla R.
I received a sample of this in a make-up swap. I have slight rosacea and this primer helps to correct it. It is great for concealing dark spots as well. Lastly, it helps me to tame my oily skin!
Erikk C.
Russellville, AR
Little goes a long way! Be careful or else it can do the opposite and make you more shiny! Fills in pores and makes skin feel so so smooth! The anti acne is a bonus, doesn't irritate skin.
Stephanie R.
This is my go to primer. It's non-irritating and it contains acne medication! With having oily skin, this primer does a great job balancing oil. It goes well with the Lancôme foundation and urban decay color correctors.
Yuritzi T.
I have a deluxe size of the Mattifying primer& honestly it didn't help me at all. It didn't make my skin "matte" like it claims it's supposed too. I wouldn't recommend it.
Courtney N.
Love this stuff! it keeps oil at bay!!!! I'm glad it has anti aging properties since I'll be 30 in a couple of weeks! It doesn't feel greasy and actually blurs my pores quite well!
Shanti W.
I have combination skin and this primer helps to control the oil in my T zone. I use it daily and my makeup looks flawless! It absorbs very well and works nicely with my moisturizer.
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
So I have oily skin. And this just makes my face worse. It says matify. But I don't see how it was matt. It just made my face super oily. I'm glad I got a sample I will not buy this
Bryan L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like anything that has acne medication in it. However I'm not too crazy about the texture of this once applied on the face. Make up seems to slide right off. It's too oily/gel like and doesn't adhere very well to the face. Especially if you're using foundation after you apply this.
nadia h.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best primer I have used, hands down! It definitely controls shine for me and doesn't make me break out This is totally worth every dime! I use it with the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops and now this is my go to! I also love that
AMADA C.
Denver, CO
I went into Sephora looking for a new primer and they gave me a sample of this primer and omg I fell in love...it keeps my face matte all day and it doesn't break me out like other primers do which I'm happy about
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.