COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Michelle W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I bought this primer off of reviews. I was disappointed in the coverage it provided for my face. it did not seem to smooth out and pores seemed enlarged. It did not control oil as stated being mattifying primer.
Amany I.
This did NOTHING for me. I don't see why people love this. I live in a very humid place, have large pores and really oily skin. I applied this to only half of my face before foundation to see if I would be able to tell a difference between each side of my face and there really wasn't. In less that two hours (no kidding) my face was equally oily on both sides and my pores looked the same too. I even used a mattifying toner and foundation and it still did nothing.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoy this primer for the summer. It blurs my pores and the ingredients makes it one of the best pore hiding primers because it doesn't actually clog your pores and doesn't cause more damage than good.
Jiki B.
San Francisco, CA
I do not think this primer mattifies at all! My face looked like an oil slick after a few hours. Even when my makeup was set with powder, oil still somehow managed to seep through.
Jennifer S.
Fort Pierce, FL
Its a really good product if you live in a hot and humid environment. I wear this primer alone with no foundation. It keeps oil under control but I find that it needs to be applied after a few hours.
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have combination skin and this product from Sephora was really easy to apply to my face and helped with blemishes and oil. It did not make my face shiny and makeup went on well after application!!!!
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
If you're oily acne prone girl. this stuff has salicylic acid so it helps treat and prevent acne as well as control oil throughout the day after 8hrs of wear my makeup still remained flawless. Not for sensitive skin
jae C.
This primer is wonderful for those of us who have combo/acne skin. I use this primer and mix it with some CoverFX Custom Color Drops as a foundation and it stays put all day with minimal budging or cracking.
Dani S.
Orem, UT
I went through a period where I had really awful cystic acne. This product helped calm my skin before I applied my makeup. I felt like it went on smooth and kept my breakouts at bay without over drying.
M T.
I love this primer. It really does a good job keeping you matte but I do have a few cons such as its really silicony and slippery which doesn't feel good on my oily face another is that I'm probably matte for 3 to 4 hours then oil starts to shine through other than that good primer
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.