COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
NEW L.
River Ridge, LA
Acne prone skin but you love wearing makeup ? But this ! Really decent light primer ! 1% salicylic acid ! Great for your skin. Veryyyy expensive so if you want to try it out I recommend the travel size !
Sayaa B.
I got this in my Boxycharm and I will say that it is very matte and looks really nice under my makeup as well as it keeps the makeup on longer and looking better, longer, however it just doesn't hold up to my go tos the porefessional by benefit and the tatcha silk canvas, I wouldn't pay full price for this but I was happy to receive it in my Boxycharm it was nice!
Haley C.
Oakwood, GA
I didn’t like this product! I feel bad for giving it one star but I feel like the consistency of the primer made my makeup slide around and not last longer. And I still got really oily like I didn’t even have a primer on!
Donna R.
quinton, AL
My favorite primer of all time. I recieved this in my boxycharm. I use it everytime I wear makeup, and sometimes by itself. It makes my face feel like velvet, and it makes me look poreless.
Katie T.
Louisville , KY
This holds up well and keeps makeup on. However I don’t think it actually does anything to help acne. I’d rather use a primer that performs better with my makeup than this for acne benefits.
Siri M.
pleasanton
This is an awesome primer for those with oily skin and acne prone skin. It hace salicylic acid which helps fight pimple causing bacteria and it’s nice on skin for foundation application
Tereza H.
Renton, WA
After searching and trying so many different primers I finally found a winner. I have slight acne and oily skin. Now usually primers made for oily skin end up being super dry and makeup looks caked well this works great! It’s keeping you moisturized and not only that but helping your acne as well. Makeup goes on smooth and makeup lasts all day
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I really, really want to like this. I used 100 points if Sephora to get a mini tube. I was so excited to try it out since my skin has been breaking out. I do like how smooth it goes on, it makes my makeup slide right on. But otherwise it haven’t done much for me sadly. I’m going to use it more consistently though and see if my mind changes.
Radha A.
Plano, TX
This is my absolute favorite foundation for oily skin! It kept my makeup on all day without it sliding off like it usually does. I came into sephora and asked a worker which one she’d recommend, and she said this one is her favorite. Plus the anti-acne treatment keeps breakouts under control. Would recommend to everyone with oily skin/acne.
Michelle M.
Deadass, if I had to marry a primer... it would be this one. I have very oily skin and large pores, and when I used this the first time, my jaw dropped because I was literally watching my pores disappear. I noticed a huge difference in my makeup at the end of a very hot day, it wasn’t nearly as horrid as it normally is. 10/10 would recommend!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.