BY COVER FX #65 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Mykal-Ann G.
It's not terrible but it's not that good either. I bought this primer at Sephora because a woman pointed me in the direction of it and said it was good for acne too. I didn't ask her for products that would help my acne, she was just being rude. It doesn't even help.
Stephanie T.
I had received this as a sample from Sephora. I use it only on my t-zone as I've combination skin and it does work to keep my oily areas more tamed throughout the day!
Melanie H.
Hagerstown, MD
This mattifying primer is great because it goes on nicely and has lasted me for awhile. But, it doesn't seem that it would work well with oily skin and it does take a bit longer to dry than I'd like. But, overall, I love it!
Megan  A.
Mc Leansville, NC
I have been using this primer for a little bit and if you have you oily skin you will love it. However, if you combo skin or a little bit dryer skin I wouldn't use it unless you moisturize very often or it will dry it out.
SJ W.
Absolutely love this primer! Cover FX has some of the best products out there. This primer leaves my face feeling flawless and provides even coverage for foundation. Must have in my bag!
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I tried this product out as a sample size and it was absolutely amazing. A very little amount was needed to get amazing results. It's very thin but keeps the makeup on for a long time. Definitely buying this full size!
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
I thought it was going to be matte, but it goes on oily and my skin is oily so it didn't work for me. If they have a different matte primer I would love to try it. I couldn't tell a difference between my pores.
Laura D.
White Plains, NY
I really enjoy the consistency of this primer. I recommended this to my sister who struggles with acne on her chin. She likes it and continues to repurchase it. I think Cover FX knows how to create great primers and I have liked all that I have tried.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I use this everyday, even when I'm not wearing other makeup. It just makes your skin look nice and more even and definitely matte. It's expensive but a little goes a long way and it helps your foundation stay longer.
Dani S.
Gardner, KS
This primer is awesome! It really smooths out my skin and helps keep my makeup on all day. It works best if I let it sit a little bit before I apply my foundation.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.