COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
I love this primer so much! It really helps my face feel replenished and amazing! It makes my makeup stay on all day and doesn’t let my face get oily. It fills my pores so it doesn't look like i have huge pores. Flawless finish. This primer is everything!
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
I got this as a sample, and i have used it a few times, but i have sensitive skin, so something the product would burn, I'm thinking its the salicylic acid, it did help clean up a couple bad spots. a little pricey but i would recommend it.
Lauren Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I love this primer! It is clear so you don't have to worry about it matching your skin tone. The primer is light and doesn't weigh your skin down either. I'm not 100% sold on the acne claims, but the primer is great enough without them!
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
I really wanted to like this product but it broke me out. I have really sensitive skin and I had a ton of little bumps all over my face from using this. It did keep me matte all day but I couldn't get over that it kept breaking me out.
Diana R.
Easton, PA
Amazing! Not only do I have acne, I also have an oily face and sensitive skin. This primer keeps me from breaking out, doesn't irritate my skin, and blocks out my redness.
Miranda C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Personally, wasn't really impressed. My face feels oily sometimes, I feel like it doesn't last all day, and haven't seen any difference with the whole acne thing. I like it enough to use it but not enough to go out and buy it again.
Madison S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this product so far! Just picked it up from Sephora and I love that it has an anti-acne treatment thing in it because i have a lot of breakouts on my face. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone
Guadalupe C.
I was told it would do me a good but I dnt like it tho I mean it's okay but after applying it the starts to make these fuzzy things around my face the price wasn't good to expensive and doesn't do it's work I wouldn't recommend it
Kelsey C.
Ilion, NY
Totally obsessed with this product! I use it almost every single day, very affordable and will last you a long time. I always get mine from Sephora. I don't think this product could get any better than it already is, I will keep buying it until they stop making it!
Stephanie T.
I had received this as a sample from Sephora. I use it only on my t-zone as I've combination skin and it does work to keep my oily areas more tamed throughout the day!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.