Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Megan K.
After a horrible break out from using a cheap foundation I ran to my local Sephora in search of something I could wear to help clear up my face while still being able to wear make up. This stuff is AWESOME! It goes on wonderfully, makes my skin look and feel amazing and doesn't take but a tiny bit to cover my whole face. This is totally worth every dime! I use it with the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops and now this is my go to! I also love that is made by the same people who make MAC but side by side with a dermatologist. They are free of gluten, parabens, fragrance, oil and talc! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I've repurchased this item from Sephora twice now and it's been very good. It says it's s matte finish but it is more of a satin finish in my opinion. The formula is not overly drying. The application is simple since the the primer glides on smoothly. I'm acne prone and personally this doesn't help but it also doesn't make me break out more. It allows for my foundation to glide on easily as well. Overall it's a good primer and I highly recommend.
Fatima M.
Cerritos, CA
I never thought that primers would work, but I really enjoy this one a lot . It doesn't have a strong smell like the Smashbox primer does, and it has anti-acne treatment. I got a little travel size of this one in Sephora and decided to get the full size. I really really enjoy this. It makes my makeup go on smoothly which is a big plus.
Zan F.
I have been using this for about a week and in comparison to other brands I really like this primer. It is one of the few mattifying primers that actually doesn't make your skin feel dry. It's a great pore filler and really just helps to give a flawless finish. It also has an anti-acne treatment that helps to fight breakouts and keep your skin clear while moisturizing at the same time. I'd recommend this primer for people with normal or dry skin because of the consistency of the primer.
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
This really helps my make up stay on and I feel I get better coverage for my foundation. However, it doesn't minimize my pores, like at all. They look exactly the same before and after primer. I also have not had any improvement in my acne since I started using it but at least it doesn't make it worse! I think this product is best mixed in with my foundation to get better coverage, but I'm looking for a more well rounded primer.
Taimai H.
Getzville, NY
I used this in the summer. I have extremely big pores and my skin produces so much oil. I used this with high hopes. It's a gel like consistency which I was not a fan of. It went on smooth and did Mattify my face. I felt like it was somewhat heavy, like I still knew it was on my face. After a couple hours, my face got oily again. After I used this up, I didn't feel like it was worth it to buy again. It was a good try for me though.
member-7cdc34ce8
This was recommended to me by Sephora employee. I have to say I actually like the formula to all their primers. I feel it allows for your foundation to have great coverage! I would recommend people to try this product!
Nicole A.
I typically have very sensitive, oily skin. I hate the feeling of wearing sticky face products. Coverfix feels light and not sticky or greasy. I love how my make up goes on smoothly with coverfix. It also helps prevent more breakouts!
April B.
Prince George , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
The key to this is it doesn’t break me out and it primes the skin very well. Usually products that aim to help my acne make my acne worse. This one doesn’t do that!
Del V.
Best matte face primer. I apply this after I've used moisturizer before applying my makeup. I don't have an acne problem but for a nice matte finish I love this face primer. I have normal/dry skin, with some matte primers I've used I've had an issue where they would seem to settle in my dry patches & it just looked awful. With this primer it just leaves a nice even base for my foundation I love it.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.