BY COVER FX #63 in Face Primer

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Kennady D.
I used this for a long time and I loved it. You can get it at sephora, which may be pricey but worth it. My acne not only stopped growing. But started to go away little by little. You still will need to wash your face but it will work if you use it when you wear makeup
Shirley T.
I primarily use this in the summer time and fine this product to help keep my face matte and keep my foundation in place . Gives a smooth coverage and blends well
I would recommend this product
Luannie A.
Reading, PA
My skin has no imperfections at all but when the time of the month come I'll get one pimple and this just makes my skin look flawless my makeup last all day and it feels like a light serum I would definitely buy this again.
Katie P.
I got this at the Sephora check-out in that ever dangerous wrap-around for a trip I was taking. I'm impressed by the product, a little goes a long way and it does help smooth out the application of my foundation. Not sure I'd by again but might try the anti-aging one next time.
Holly F.
McLean
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! I have oily and acne prone skin in my T-zone, which gives me a whole plethora of problems. Without a primer, my makeup slides off my face and I get so greasy, but this product totally does the trick, and it helps to calm my breakouts!!! It's a little pricey, but I totally recommend!
Emma C.
Y'all I just tried this yesterday and I'm in love. It's so easy to apply and blend and feels so silky and smooth on skin. I don't think this has any sun protection but it's so mattifying and doesn't dry skin out at all!
Kimberly  R.
Kissimmee, FL
This primer is honestly worth buying, it surprisingly cleared up some troubled spots I had and it leaves a beautiful finish although I did notice my face oily after a couple hours so that's the downside but that's nothing some setting powder or spray won't fix
Madison H.
Got a sample of this at Sephora to try it and omg it's amazing!! It helps my makeup last all day, keeps me matte, and makes skin look flawless! Going to buy this when I get my paycheck!!
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
I found this primer to be completely useless. It didn't help my foundation apply smoothly, nor did it benefit me in the oil control department. I definitely do not feel that it lives up to it's claim. Luckily, I only purchased a travel size tube from Sephora.
Samantha H.
OBSESSED doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this primer, not only does it help the application of my foundation but helps fight my adult acne as well and who doesn't love that?!
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda , MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.