COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Love this a a treatment/ primer when my skin is throwing a fit. Smooth formula and application and a little goes a long way. Have recently been impressed with this line. Would recommend and repurchase this.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
I've repurchased this item multiple times because it keeps me matte ! It doesn't feel thick and the gel formula glides on the skin. Unlike other primers that get weird and dissolve in your fingers after a while of warming it up. It doesn't feel oily at all so it's a plus ! Love it
Brianna S.
Amherst , NY
This is a really great primer! It makes me stay matte for hours and when I do get oily I'm not as oily as as I usually get. The consistency is pretty normal for a primer, very smooth on the skin. There is no scent and that is a great thing to me. The price is definitely worth the product.
Saray M.
This primer not only does it make your makeup amazing, it covers my Acne. It dries fast, which is a plus, and it doesn't leave my face oily. I apply a little on both cheeks, and it does the job done. Its the first item i apply to my makeup routine. no more pores due to this preventing them.
Elisa L.
This primer seems to make my foundation last longer. However, it is not mattifying and actually seems like it makes my combination skin oilier by the end of the days (usually 8-10 hours) compared to my other primers. The anti-acne treatment claim seems gimmicky as well.
Michelle T.
I really like this primer, I received a sample from sephora. I used it all and bought the full size. I like the fact that it has an acne fighter. it doesn't mattify that much, I get oily quickly.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
By far the best primer I have used. I obtained this product from Sephora. It's great for getting that matte look with your foundation. It softens the skin and really does help in reducing acne.
Vivian J.
Brooklyn, NY
This primer has a nice texture, almost like Smashbox's Photo finish primer's silicone-y feel. When you first apply Cover Fx's primer, it mattifies but doesn't stay mattified for the whole day. I'm not sure it did anything to treat acne, so I can't say for sure it works well for that reason.
Amanda A.
I like this primer to mix with the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops. It's the perfect consistency to create a foundation with.. I don't think it helped control my oil all that much but I do still use it as a medium to mix with the drops when I want to use those as a foundation.
Kennady D.
I used this for a long time and I loved it. You can get it at sephora, which may be pricey but worth it. My acne not only stopped growing. But started to go away little by little. You still will need to wash your face but it will work if you use it when you wear makeup
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.