COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely cannot do without this primer. I'd figured I'd never find a primer that doesn't make me break out or give my skin some texture. This primer changed the game and keeps my makeup on all day.
Bridget B.
I'm giving this product a 4 because I don't have acne so I can't attest to how it works as an anti-acne treatment. Otherwise, it's very light, spreads well, allows me to start my day with a nice matte look.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I suffer from acne so I try products that may help. I got s sample of this and used it a week or so. I didn't see a big difference there maybe I needed to use it longer to see results. It did mattify my face as most matte primers do but I used it based on the acne treatment. I may purchase and try longer.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Great primer! I like the formula of this product because it makes my makeup last a long time and treats my blemishes while I'm using it. It's a decent price considering the acne treatment properties in this. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It's great the color range is also me.it has great coverage it has such a matte finish but hydrates my skin it is so easy to apply. And is so great i definitely recommend this to others
Laury T.
Axton, VA
I use this primer almost everyday. I don't really see a difference with it helping my acne but I don't think it really makes it worse. The primer is a clear gel like product and it feels a little weird when you first put it on your face but after it dries the feeling goes away. I think it definitely helps keep my foundation in place.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is one of the best mattifying primers! It's a lightweight gel that absorbs quickly. It's not the thick, balmy oil control primer that acts like a liquid blotting paper but it did help tame my breakouts.
Haley W.
This is a great primer for teens who have acne and are new to makeup. I wish it had a bit more silicon to make your skin look a bit softer but other then that it's a great primer for people with problem skin
Kaleigh V.
Mead , OK
I use this product as a "spot treatment primer" when I have open acne sores. I smooth it over the spots and it's really helps to keep the foundation from getting in to the area throughout the day and causing it to come to a head again, instead of healing. It makes my make up so smooth and matte like I prefer! I will buy again.
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a the best primer ever! I tired so many primers I am so glad I found my match. It can be 80 degrees outside and I am not oily at all ! I don't have to pat my face with a tissue like I usually do during the day! I would recommend this product to anyone who needs oil control.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.