Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

A weightless gel primer that mattifies the skin, addresses blemishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This primer provides a matte finish and extended shine control. It’s formulated with salicylic acid to prevent and address the cause of blemishes. It also visibly blurs the look of pores.

How To:
-Apply to well-moisturized skin with your fingertips, prior to makeup application.

Salicylic Acid 1%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenyl Methicone, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Oleanolic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

• Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...3 Answers
  • what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
Cover FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Cover FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Laura F.
New Albany , IN
Great little primer for anyone with blemish prone skin. The formula was light and not tacky at all which I like. The matte was medium I noticed some shine mid way through the day but overall worked well and would recommend.
Michelle C.
I love how I could use just a dab for my whole face! It leaves the skin feel smooth as ever while fighting acne! I really like how my make up goes on with this primer, I would definitely recommend!!
Sounds L.
TX
This primer is pretty good at doing the usual job of prepping and priming; however, I'm not as impressed with its mattifying ability. It says on the front that it also serves as an anti acne treatment and it does show on the back of the tube there is an active ingredient of 1% Salicylic Acid. I only used this primer by itself once. When I felt it should be more mattifying, I started combining it with one or two other primers in which I felt were more so. I believe there may be some silicone but little. It does not have an SPF. I probably will not repurchase as I feel there are other primers that do the job better.
Amanda L.
Choctaw
This is pretty much exactly like benefit professional, it has the same color and texture. It does feel in pores and works good under makeup but if you have dry skin it will creat dry patches.
Adrianna K.
Love that it's anti acne and protects my skin from breakouts. Doesn't make my foundation look dry or cakey which I like. Very fast applying and drying. Good for my oily skin. Would buy again!
Janet P.
The product feels light, almost as if it melts into your skin. Great way to minimize shine. A pea size drop is more than enough product to cover your full and it doesn't irritate your skin.
Rebeca P.
I use this primer when I've had a really bad breakout and need to still wear makeup. It is a primer and treatment all in one and when I worked at Sephora I had a lot of happy customers use it.
Kimberly R.
Bakersfield
this is a good primer, it assures that your makeup goes on smoothly! the only thing I dislike is that it is hard to squeeze out the product and if you squeeze too hard, a lot will burst out
Kelly D.
Brooklyn , NY
One of my favorite primer . Soft and clear , badly doesn’t have sun protection just try to use a foundation with sub protection it’s good for any type if skin will recommend to other people
Lets S.
I received a sample of this and found it did perform as advertised. It mattifies with a texture similar but thinner to benefit’s poreless primer. I prefer this one because it didn’t cause my base to ball up.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Washington , DC
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.