COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Kimberly K.
I've been using this for a little over a year. I have really oily skin and my makeup would literally be completely off my face by the end of the day. I started using this and have found that it really does help and my skin doesn't get as oily. I don't really think it helps with any acne (I don't have much, just a few small pimples here and there) but I like knowing that it has acne fighting treatment in it. I usually buy it at Sephora!
Skye R.
Pullman, WA
This primer has a clear gel texture and it melts into the skin nicely while still being able to blend in, unlike other drier primers. It has an intended matte finish but it's hard to tell. It has been great on my acne-prone skin and definitely works as a daily primer.
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
This by far is my holy grail face primer🙏🏻 in extremely oily in my tzone and it's even worse when I don't wear makeup. I always wear this under my foundation but only in the areas where I know my oil is. It's so lightweight and doesn't have the silicone feel and doesn't leave any residue like the becca matte primer
Katarina H.
oklahoma city
I did enjoy this product. I don't notice that big of a difference with the longevity of my makeup, but it didn't make my foundation go on smoother. I also saw an improvement with my skin since this product contains salicylic acid. My only con is the price. I purchased a sample size and probably will not repurchase full size.
Catherine B.
This is definitely one of my all time favorite primers. It does a great job at mattifying your face all day long. I wouldn't use it on days that are too hot, though, because it can feel a little thick on your face. I wear this with some of my lighter foundations.
Tiffany R.
I wasn't very impressed with this product. It's did not improve the longevity of my makeup. I didn't notice a difference with breakouts. I also felt like I had to use a large amount of product just to cover one side of my face. It just didn't do much for me.
Tay S.
This is a really great primer1 I got this primer in my monthly beauty box from Essence and it works amazing for me. It does have a nice matte effect and works well with some acne issues that I have. I really like the way that it works, and I plan on buying more.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I love this primer ! It really does help prevent new breakouts if used on a regular basis. It kept my makeup in place all day long and it didn't make my skin feel too oily but it was enough to make it feel moisturizer . I don't have to apply moisturizer when I use this .
Heather G.
West Deptford, NJ
I have extremely oily skin and this primer is my go to! I love that it also has some anti-acne treatment in it to help with my break outs. I feel like this helps my make up last all day and keeps me from getting oily longer than any other primer I have tried.
Wendy T.
I like this quite a bit, it does what it says although other primers control my oil allot Better, its also very drying actually the most drying primer ive ever used but it didn't bother me just prefer something that actually controls oil more than a few hours
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.