COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
Ive probably tried over 50 primers and some of them work for a few weeks at a time and then just never get the same results. I have crazy oily skin and prone to acne and this primer keeps me MATTE for 5-6 hours before I need to touchup my cheeks and nose area. And there's the bonus acne treatment built in!!!!
Krista X.
This primer is EVERYTHING TO ME. I've been on the hunt for the perfect primer for my large pores and acne prone dryer skin and this one is beautiful! It keeps my makeup on all day, works well with multiple formulas and keeps my complexion poreless, matte and gorgeous without drying out my skin.
Rachael R.
Minneapolis, MN
The only reason I gave this four stars instead of five is because my acne hasn't gotten better, but it definitely hasn't gotten worse. This is great for keeping oil at bay, and a little goes a long way. My makeup stays on so much better with using this and I'll definitely purchase again!
Angella B.
I bought this in the travel size at Sephora because I was looking for a good primer to help keep the shine down from my face. It works better on mattifying than a lot of other primers but it doesn't help with my large pores. I'd say this is about average but not the best primer there is.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
I used to use ELF's cheap $7 primer and It's texture was unbelievably silky and kept my makeup in place all day! This on the other hand was $30 and the texture isn't silky at all. I don't know if this caused me my current breakout, but it sure didn't help it either. This seems better off as a pre-cautionary primer if other primers break you out and a primer is a must, but other than that you're better off without it.
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
This is everything I need in a primer. Mattifying and anti acne. It is definitely a favorite primer of mine. It also helps prevent my foundation from breaking up, especially in my t zone area where I tend to be super oily. I have recommended this so many times.
Nicole E.
I love this primer, I live in a state where it is very hot and humid and I find when I wear makeup without a primer or with a different primer my makeup just melts right off. But with this primer my makeup lasts all day I would recommend this primer to all my friends and in fact I have,
Riley B.
Indianapolis , IN
Best primer ever for oily skin. Keeps my makeup from breaking up throughout the day. This primer stands apart from the rest because of it's gel like texture-- so silicone feel or slip! This is the best primer I've used to keep my makeup on long term. It doesn't correct texture though!
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and really liked it. The only problem is that it didn't really feel like it did much for my acne, it just didn't make it worse. It felt super silly and lasted a good amount of time so if I was able to get a good deal I would purchase this again.
Laura T.
Hatboro, PA
I bought this in my local Sephora in one of the travel sizes to try it. It is a great and effective product. Compared to other products out there, this one is unique with its anti- acne treatment. I do not break out often, but I use this to prevent my makeup from clogging my pores.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.