COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Jenifer O.
Very nice primer. It is not sticky and blends well. I do not have large pores so I did not notice. I do however need the Matte finish that would aid in acene control. I don't think it had sun protection. Yes, I would buy it again.
Janine R.
Can’t live without it sometimes I accidentally forget to put primer on when doing my face and my face just melts right off but with this my oil skin is matte for most of the day and by the end of the day I have a tad bit of shine but nothing compared to without it my skin is extremely oily and I can’t live without it
Rebecca J.
Kent , OH
A really good primer! This helped keep my oil at bay and definitely kept me more matte throughout the day. I would recommend this for those with acne prone, oily skin, and this will be great it keeping you skin in good condition!
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Favorite primer when I was suffering with cystic acne. It helps control oil which is something I really look for in a primer. It does a good job at holding foundation in place but there's still a bit movement throughout the day.
Nicole T.
Winchester
I give this primer a 4 because it did what it says it is going to do. It’s not good for dry skin. I didn’t see any reduction in acne but I usually don’t expect to. I would recommend this to people wanting to matte their look.
Sarah Z.
i didn’t notice anything particularly special about this when i first used it - it didn’t do any more or less than the average mattifying primer. my issue became the fact that it would sometimes pill up and cause my foundation to look AWFUL.
Ati'ana R.
The first-ever primer that I have used in my life it makes the makeup and hair better the fluffy texture makes it light weight and not heavy on your skin it's not really penetrating but it works good for someone who has acne
Alexis O.
Love this primer!
It has helped the overall condition of my skin while I wear makeup (as I have acne-prone skin) it is very light weight and does not make my skin feel oily! Extremely smooth when applying! Would purchase again!
Mannibell M.
This primer helps hide the pores and makes the sling look like perfection. It does protect’s you from the sun since sometimes I use it without wearing any make up. I would love to recommend this products to others.
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this product in a monthly subscription and absolutely loved it cover fx is becoming one of my favorite brands it does not dry out your skin nor leave your skin to oily it holds down your foundation amazingly
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.