COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Shayla G.
Vineland, NJ
Wasn't really a fan of this primer. It did keep me a lil more matte than usual but nothing significant for the price. I still ended up having to blot every couple hrs.
Jaime B.
This primer will definitely make you look matte . I have combination skin so I just put the primer in my t zone. When using this primer make sure to moisturize first.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I definitely enjoy this primer; I feel like I've tried every mattifying primer and product out there so I had to give this a go. I do like Cover FX; I think the brand is wonderful and I love the idea of catering to skincare needs while still providing high quality makeup products. I think this is effective at subduing (not eliminating) oiliness throughout the day. There still comes a time when my skin starts to look a little oily, but this primer delays that moment a considerable amount. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Meghan E.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this primer! It's very spends but works very well. It covers your pores and fights acne all in one. I would recommend this to someone who is struggling with acne and large pores.
Jessica D.
This is my go to primer and even when I use another primer, I keep adding it on blemish and acne areas and it contributes to enhancement of my skin by evening my skin tone and helping to rid me from the acne (along with the rest of my skincare). I love it; it's a 2 in 1 product because of the anti-acne action and salicylic acid. Mattifying action is not as what you would expect; it works like other primers with a similar texture. It's probably average as the formula could use improvement for mattifying oily skin,
Lydia S.
Boise, ID
I've struggled with acne my entire life and this works and a great barrier between my fave and the makeup so I can wear makeup without my acne getting any worse.
Benita C.
Houston
This primer caused me to break out sooo bad. I had to return it. I don’t know if it is supposed to cause your acne to come out hence making it better because now you can treat it.
Juno S.
New York
I've tried many primers before, but am always disappointed in the effectiveness of the products. I eventually gave up on believing that primers worked, until I tried a sample of this from Sephora. I have extremely oily, acne prone skin and this has done wonders to my makeup. When I apply this before my foundation, I notice that my skin doesn't eat up my foundation like it used to. My breakouts also haven't been as bad since using this. I will absolutely be repurchasing this product.
April P.
United States
cover fx for the win. I've never had so many compliments once I started using this primer. it's not too matte. it's blurring and makes my foundation last 10 plus hours. my go to!
Ashlee W.
As hilarious as this may be, this actually broke my face out pretty badly when I first started using it. (Go figure right?) besides that though it made my makeup look flawless and it kept my makeup in place all day
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.