COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Buy on ULTA
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
This is by far my absolute favorite primer!! I have acne prone and oily skin and this keeps my makeup looking matte and flawless all day!! Deffiantely check this out it's the best!
Paige P.
I have only been using this for 3 days. I like it so far. I only got the sample size as a point perk from Sephora. I am not sure if I will be purchasing the large size. It is pretty pricey.
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
Overall I really like this primer. It reminds me a little bit like the smashbox photo finish primer. It goes on smoothly and is definitely mattefying. My makeup looked great on top of this primer all day.
Katie S.
Somerset, NJ
I really like this primer because the reason I wear foundation is to cover up my acne. This primer actually has salicylic acid in it to treat the acne underneath the foundation!
Rita D.
I have combination oily skin, so I decided to try this brand. It works really well. It is silicone based, so when I first began using it, it felt oily, until I became used to it. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this product.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and I used it during my sorority recruitment week. I like but I don't love it for the price. It did make my foundation look smoother and last all day. Plus I felt like I could less foundation because this help it spread on the face and make it more pigmented. I don't really have acne so I can't attest to how well it helps with that. I felt like I had to use a lot to get it to cover my face. I would have liked it to fill in my pores a little more. I think there are better primers out there but if you have trouble with acne this might be worth a try.
Dawn C.
Buffalo
I really love this primer. It really helps with my acne and with keeping my foundation fresh looking. It sort of helps hide pores but I have large pores. It is a matte finish.
Autumn B.
Lewisburg, WV
I'm not usually into acne treatment in makeup, because it's usually drying. This one is an exception because it has only a small amount of salicylic acid, and basically all that does is keeps pores from clogging. It doesn't contain sulfur or benzoyl peroxide, which is usually the more drying ingredients. It's a gel consistency, which is nice because it is easy to apply and can be quickly applied all over the face without feeling too matte initially. It's about as good as any primer when it comes to longevity, but isn't my all time favorite by any means. It's just a good primer with some skincare built in.
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
Use this spot treatment style on any of my breakouts and I have been noticings that it has stopped them from getting worse when I have makeup on for excessive amounts of time.
Andrew R.
Fontana
This product it's amazing. It helped my face with ance and breakouts. It's feels light on the face. It manages oil with ease. The list goes on and I will always repurchase this. I love this too much it's actually quite unhealthy. I have nothing negative I want or can say.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.