COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

BY COVER FX

What it is:

What it is formulated to do:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Please note that this product was formerly known as ClearPrep FX.

• what is your go to staple product that regardless of what...2 Answers
  • this product actually improves expression lines?1 Answers
  • Makeup holy grails: primer edition. What primer helps mak...2 Answers
COVER FX  Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment
Seanna P.
Duvall, WA
Not good for sensitive skin ! I got a sample of this and I won't buy the actual thing. I have combination skin and it really made the crease of my nose itch cause it's so drying. Also doesn't work well with a matte foundation.
Hannah G.
Chaska
I received a sample size of this and love it! It’s mattifying like it’s supposed to. I do not see a difference with the anti acne treatment which is a bit disappointing. This is not my favorite primer but I would still recommend it.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I’ve tried it works pr try greats. It sits on my foundations well. Cons are that sometimes it makes my skin look oily, and yes it does hide my pores pretty well , very bendable too which is great
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
Got this as a sample from Sephora but it worked pretty well. I’ll buy it next time! I don’t really have acne only when it’s my time of the month but I do have oily skin so it works for it! I like it
Kayla S.
I really like this primer! I love that it has anti-acne treatment to help with my skin while also controlling oil & mattifying! It doesn’t hide my pores completely, but I don’t mind that too much.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This is a staple in my beauty routine. It not only makes my makeup Matt. But it hydrates it. Keeps it on all day long and makes my makeup stick to my skin and not soak into my pores. I love this so much.
Lynn M.
This product is literally everything I could hope for in a primer. It is lightweight, easy to blend, keeps my skin matte all day, and prevents my skin from breaking out. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne.
Rachel P.
Vail , AZ
I have oily skin and I did like this primer it did help keep my makeup on and helped it last all day and kept me matte I do recommend and will be purchasing the full size I received this from Sephora I got with my reward points
Emma  .
Tomball, TX
Idk if it helps with acne but it’s still my favorite primer I’ve ever used! Of high end primers, I find it very affordable. It’s not a silicon feel, it’s more liquidy gel-like. It has no smell and really makes your make up last.
Michelle G.
This primer keeps my face matte and my make up on all day. My T zone area does not get oily through out the day. I still have a glow even though the primer is matte. Perfect for combination skin.
denise r.
Where can i find one of these ?
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Does this really help with acne?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Christine T.